Religion/Prophecy -  The focused plan to erase the history of (8 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

The focused plan to erase the history of America! and, The Widow's offering at the temple!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Lord, give me the discernment I need today to recognize the traps of satan. Help me to see with spiritual eyes and hear with spiritual ears YOUR Truth alone. In the name of Jesus...AMEN!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: The globalist playbook to takeover and MAKEOVER a country! The city of New York has removed a statue of Thomas Jefferson from the chambers of the City Council that has been there for 106 years! As the corporate propagandists masquerading as “the media” spent 4 years lampooning President Trump as an idiot and a joke (Sadly, that is what we now have in the White House...the little he is there!), the amazing thing is that in hindsight so much of what he warned about has come to pass. I remember when the whole agenda to remove civil war statues and monuments due to the “pain” they brought to the black community, an absolutely ridiculous and false claim over 90% of black Americans have rebuked, Donald Trump was mocked for stating that they will soon be coming after George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and....THOMAS JEFFERSON! As I shared when this statue/monument witch hunt was underway last year, this is right out of the globalist playbook. They seek to erase and rewrite history. A great example of that is the “1619 Project,” an absolutely created false narrative that the nation was founded on slavery and the entire history of the country needs to be seen through that false lens. They also seek to remove and destroy STATUES AND MONUMENTS! This is just another form of erasing history. They look to get rid of traditional holidays. Their first target was Columbus Day. This year they actually got the “avatar” President of the United States to proclaim the day we celebrate Columbus Day, to be “Indigenous Peoples Day.” Oh, and please know their top two holidays to get rid of are Easter and Christmas! They have been working on those two primarily through the schools. Probably half of the nation's schools no longer even call it “Christmas Vacation.” It is now “Winter Vacation” or “Holiday Vacation.” Schools just a few decades ago had Christmas plays or pageants of some sort. I still remember singing “White Christmas” with Robin Pence in our 2nd grade Christmas Pageant. The point being, the globalists destruction of a country like the United States is very methodical and very focused. The biggest target is the one they save for last...CHRISTIANS!!! THE GREATEST FEAR OF CHAIRMAN XI, THE LEADER OF THE CCP, ARE CHRISTIANS! NOT ENEMIES WITH NUKES, NOT THOSE WHO SEEK TO HURT CHINA FINANCIALLY, NOT COMPUTER HACKERS...CHRISTIANS!!! THAT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS, THE GLOBALISTS KNOW, THAT CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER PUT ALLEGIANCE TO A PARTY OR STATE AHEAD OF THEIR FAITH IN GOD, RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS, AND BELIEF THAT ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS FOUND IN GOD'S WORLD ALONE!!! While the removal of Jefferson's statue from the chambers of the NY City Council may not seem like a big deal, just know it is simply part of the process by globalists to remake this country in THEIR perverted image!!!

The widow's offering at the temple! As most people were making their offering from the abundance that they had been blessed with, here came a widow with no wealth, with no possessions, who was just getting by day to day. Yet, Jesus took the time to point out that her offering was greater than the others because she was giving out of her need. How could that be?

You see my friend, it was not the greatest offering in the amount that she gave, but it was the greatest offering because of the heart that she gave it with!!!

The point of this passage today is that the widow gave because she not only had faith that God would meet her daily needs, but just as important, she gave out of obedience and an understanding of how God works. You don't "give to get." You give as an act of obedience. You give as a form of worship. You give to bless others, and because you give with a pure heart God in turn blesses you.

Never forget that His blessings come in many forms. Not just in money, but in things like health, safety, daily provision, and many blessings that we simply take for granted!

What I want you to take from this word today is that the amount that you give is not important. It is being obedient to give what God tells you to give! It is the heart and motivations that you give it with. When you give sacrificially, you are saying to God that you trust Him to provide for your needs as He has promised to, and that you are more concerned for others than yourself.

Nothing touches the heart of God m
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.