Religion/Prophecy -  Why is Dr. “mengele” Fauci not in jail? (5 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Why is Dr. “mengele” Fauci not in jail? and, Never forget God is in control!!!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Father, I pray, today, for each person who is reading these words. You know exactly where they are at today financially. I pray that whatever they have today is multiplied many times over in the coming weeks and months. Bless them in the area of their finances, Father, so that they may not only care for their day-to-day needs of those they are responsible for, but so that they may feed the poor around the world, those who are materially poor as well as those who are spiritually poor. I pray, today, a prayer of BLESSING on the finances of the person reading these words. Whatever we have in this life comes from You and is Yours Father. May we be faithful in managing what You have given to us. Multiply many times over what You have currently given to the person reading this word today and allow them to be a great blessing to the work of God throughout the world. I pray BLESSINGS over the finances of the person reading these words today for the glory of Almighty God. In the name of Jesus. Amen!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: Why are apx. 30% of the nation “vax hesitant?” I will save you the time from reading a long and exhaustive list of reasons that I have shared many times in the past. Let me simply focus on one reason, a new one that we have finally had confirmed. His eminence who speaks from the lofty peaks of Mt. Wuhan, none other than Dr. “mengele” Fauci himself, should be in shackles as I write these words. His crime? Lying to the Congress of the United States, aiding and abetting a foreign power, and treason against the United States of America for starters. The National Institute of Health has now admitted ON THE RECORD that they funded the “gain of function” research that led to the creation of the COVID-19 virus the CCP PURPOSELY released on the world causing millions of deaths and trillions of dollars. Recently, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins reported he was stepping down from his job leading our governments premiere health and medical research agency. NOW WE KNOW WHY! Collins and Fauci have both publicly and under oath LIED that they had any role in the funding of the “gain of function” research that was done at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Fauci has spent the last 21 months denying the obvious PROVEN FACT that COVID-19 didn't originate from a bat, jump to a pangolin, and then to humans at a wet market. EMAILS RELEASED THROUGH THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT SHOW THAT AS EARLY AS JANUARY 31, 2020 DR. FAUCI KNEW THAT COVID-19 CAME FROM THE WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY AND NOT BY NATURAL MEANS! FAUCI LIED TO PROTECT HIS CHINESE PARTNERS INSTEAD OF TELLING THE TRUTH TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE PAID HIS SALARY FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS!!! Of course the corporate media will never even mention this fact, as they continue to give Fauci a forum to spew his tyrannical edicts. Dr. “mengele” Fauci's next appearance on TV should be in shackles at 4am so he can be tried for his crimes, and if found guilty, be punished to the fullest extent of the law!!!

As much as we know this to be true, we live so much of our lives forgetting this basic fact, God is in control. We plan our days, we take care of our business at work or school, we shop, we do all those things a person does in the course of a normal day. Because we decide to do this or that, we sometimes get a false sense of security that we are in total control of our lives.

Successful people are most susceptible to this erroneous thought process. They spend their days "producing" results, seeing things happen, and shaping events to the extent they get a real sense that they have total control. But then, normally in a very subtle way, God nudges us and gently reminds us that it is not us but only Him that is in complete control.

Yesterday morning, I arrived at my office at a little after 5 a.m. as I do every day. In prayer as I drove in, the Lord and I had a planning meeting on what that day's Devotional would be about. As I opened the door to my office, I smelled a strange odor like something was burning. This concerned me, of course, so I started to look around the office to see what the problem was. After a little investigative work, I soon realized that the power supply in my CPU had burned up sometime during the night. It was dead.

Of course, the natural reaction was one of panic. I quickly became very concerned that the hard drive may have been affected. All kinds of thoughts were running through my head. I had a very full day scheduled and part of the reason I get in so early is to write the Devotional, answer 90-100 emails that I feel require my personal response, and several other things before the real day begins at 9 a.m.

...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.