Religion/Prophecy -  A lesson to the Christian church in the (9 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

A lesson to the Christian church in the United States from our brothers and sisters in Christ in Africa!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Dear Lord, thank You for Your blessings. I admit so much of the time I take most of them for granted, but today, I want to acknowledge Your love for me and the many blessings You bestow upon me each and every day. It is easy to say thank You, but more important to thank You in how I live my life each day. Give me Your strength to live my life pleasing and acceptable to You during this day. In Jesus name I pray...AMEN!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: I have been asking the TV audience over the past few years to pray specifically for our brothers and sisters on the continent of Africa. The Holy Spirit of God has been moving in a mighty was throughout many African nations. While the church is growing throughout Africa, so is serious persecution. As the Trump Administration destroyed all remnants of the Isis caliphate in Iraq and Syria, cleaned out most terror networks in Afghanistan, many terror groups migrated to the African continent. The focus of their brutal terror attacks in Africa have been focused on the Christian population. Kidnappings, suicide bombings, rapes, torture, and beheadings have been visited on Christian men, women, and children throughout many African nations with heavy Christian populations. The 1400 year legacy of the satanically inspired false religion of Islam has been non-stop terror and that is as true today as it was on day one! The globalists at the liberal Associated Press recently wrote an article expressing their frustration with African Christians. The subject was the perversion of God's Holy Institution of Marriage. The writer lamented the fact that African Christians were resolute in opposing same-sex marriage. THE WRITER THAN CONTRASTED THAT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF SAME-SEX MARRIAGE BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS...IN THE UNITED STATES!!! My friend, God speaks to us in many ways and through many spokespeople. HE CAN EVEN USE A REPORTER FROM THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WHO MOST LIKELY HAS REJECTED FAITH IN JESUS AND BIBLICAL TRUTH! The key to his article wasn't the wonderful news that our brothers and sisters in Christ across Africa are holding the line on perverting God's plan for marriage. No, the sad “news” was the correct statement the writer made that yes, in the United States today the majority of churches that identify as Christian, the majority of people in the US who identify as a Christian, ABSOLUTELY DO ACCEPT SAME-SEX MARRIAGE!!! We should be ashamed since it is ultimately the fault of the church and Christians. I am sorry, but I can't blame those who advocate for the perversion of marriage. They have clearly rejected Biblical Truth and are simply advocating for their beliefs, as false as they may be. THE LOST WHO HAVE REJECTED GOD'S TRUTH FOUND IN HIS WORD HAVE DONE A MUCH BETTER JOB PROMOTING THE LIE THAN GOD'S PEOPLE HAVE DONE PROMOTING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE!!! As our nation is under God's judgment for our sin and rebellion, may we wake up and awaken our lost land while we still have a chance to do so!!!

Marriage is God's idea, not man's. God's plan for marriage is summed up this way, one man, one woman, one lifetime. Let me encourage those of you who have not been married and are still waiting on God's perfect timing for your lifetime mate. This is the plan God has for a man and woman as set forth in the Bible. It is not even debatable to talk about any other kind of relationship because God clearly lays out HIS plan in the Word, and anything else is a perversion of that plan! Based on the divorce rate and percentage of people who engage in premarital sex, one man, one woman, one lifetime, may seem unrealistic in today's society.

However, the perversion of God's plan for marriage is evident throughout history, and detailed in the Bible from the Old through the New Testaments. That perversion DOES NOT make God's plan any less true. As a matter of fact, it is only in following God's plan that it really works. One man, one woman, one lifetime, means no divorce. The family and our society has been greatly damaged by the ever increasing divorce rate from the mid-60's through today.

One man, one woman, one lifetime, means you don't engage in premarital sex. For those moments of pleasure, the pain and consequences are evident in broken and scarred lives. One man, one woman, one lifetime, works because this is how God designed it, with the best interest of His children in mind.

Let me take a second to address those who have not been able to follow God's plan. Many who read this devotional have already been through divorce in their life. Many have already had multiple sexual partners. In many cases, all of this happened before you came to know Christ as your personal
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.