General/Headlines -  Biden Admin Now Admits Nearly 400 Americ (388 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-25 1:41 PM 
To: maxi4  (1 of 49) 

Biden Admin Now Admits Nearly 400 Americans Still Trapped In Afghanistan…

{ Aren't you liberal proud that your excuse for a POTUS left 400 people behind?} MM

White House press secretary Jen Psaki

Via Free Beacon:

The Biden administration is in touch with nearly 400 Americans who are stranded in Afghanistan, a figure that far exceeds the administration’s claims that about 100 Americans were left in the nation following the United States’ hurried exit from Kabul, according to a senior congressional source who was briefed Thursday by the State Department.

With Afghanistan in the administration’s rear-view mirror, U.S. officials are providing exact figures on the number of Americans who are still stranded and want to leave—although they are doing so in private, off-the-record forums—according to two senior congressional aides, who relayed the contents of the non-public call to the Washington Free Beacon.

The United States is in touch with 363 Americans who are stuck in war-torn Afghanistan and around 176 U.S. permanent residents who are asking to be evacuated immediately, Biden administration officials said on the call with congressional staff, according to the source, who requested anonymity to discuss non-public information. These figures demonstrate that senior Biden administration officials routinely misrepresented the number of stranded Americans to the public and Congress for nearly two months.

Keep reading…

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

Reply   Options 

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 49) 
 16800.2 in reply to 16800.1 

The Washington Free Beacon?

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 49) 
 16800.3 in reply to 16800.1 

What ever became of that Sydney Powell article, sir?

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-26 3:23 PM 
To: maxi4  (4 of 49) 
 16800.4 in reply to 16800.2 

Actually, the number is closer to 1,000 Americans, not "400".

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.
  • Edited October 26, 2021 3:23 pm  by  Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH)

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 49) 
 16800.5 in reply to 16800.4 

Really? I only found 100 or so. Where did you get your information.

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-27 2:44 AM 
To: maxi4  (6 of 49) 
 16800.6 in reply to 16800.5 

Educated GUESS. And, it now appears that I'm correct. Sean Hannity, earlier tonight, on his show, also said that the "correct" number of Anericans in Afghanistan is "approximately 1,000 now".

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-27 8:57 AM 
To: maxi4  (7 of 49) 
 16800.7 in reply to 16800.5 

maxi4 said...

I only found 100 or so.

Guess you need to go back and look again.

Defense Department Official: There Are At Least 439 Americans Still Trapped In Afghanistan……

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

A Mountain Man

• Edited October 27, 2021 9:10 am  by  A_Mt_Man

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 49) 
 16800.8 in reply to 16800.6 

I can't believe you are using Sean Hannity as a source. That's a laugh, sir.

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 49) 
 16800.9 in reply to 16800.7 

Many of them don't want to leave. Jesus, it's not really this hard, is it?

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-27 4:24 PM 
To: maxi4  (10 of 49) 
 16800.10 in reply to 16800.9 

That is a lie the Biden mis-Administration started. 

A Mountain Man

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-49
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.