The Liberal Agenda -  Fulton County Ordered More Than One Mill (162 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 15) 
Fulton County Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots Days Before ElectionPosted on 10/26/21 at 8:57 am
Fulton County Georgia Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots from Printer Days Before the 2020 Election Knowing There Was No Time to Mail Them Out

quote:
According to Moncla, Fulton County, Georgia ordered and received over 1 million ballots from Runbeck in the last 10 or so days before the election. The ballots received were absentee ballots based on the size of the ballots ordered and related invoices.

With just 10 days until the November 3rd election, there was literally no way to sort, prepare, fold, stuff and mail out the ballots before the election. Especially considering there were no envelopes ordered. This fact alone removes any possibility that they intended to mail the ballots.

Moncla lists other reasons why this should be investigated. It makes no sense why Fulton County would need over a million absentee ballots for the 2020 Election only days before Election Day knowing that they would never be mailed out.

...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (2 of 15) 
 16806.2 in reply to 16806.1 

Still barking up the same old tree, I see. What a shame.

To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (3 of 15) 
 16806.3 in reply to 16806.1 

Gee. This article dates back to October 25th. Where are the follow up stories? This is far too important to ignore. Where are the follow up stories? I mean it's breaking news, isn't it?

• Edited October 31, 2021 1:18 pm  by  maxi4

To: All 

To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (4 of 15) 
 16806.4 in reply to 16806.1 

Come on, Norrie. Where are the follow up stories?

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-1 11:24 AM 
To: maxi4  (5 of 15) 
 16806.5 in reply to 16806.4 

Oct 25th was ONLY 1 week ago. The REST of us have normal lives - work, families, church, etc. You, on the other hand, have NOTHING but political time on your hands. POLITICS is YOUR "religion".

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 15) 
 16806.6 in reply to 16806.5 

I have it on ignore...

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

From: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-1 11:35 AM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (7 of 15) 
 16806.7 in reply to 16806.6 

:o)

Any copyrighted work in this posting is freely distributed via the internet, with permission from the author; *OR*, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use, without profit or payment, for non-profit research and/or educational purposes only.

I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.  Thomas Sowell

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" - Scotsman Adam Smith - 1759

A GUN IN THE HANDS OF A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IS A MORE EFFECTIVE DETERRENT THAN 100 COPS "ON THE WAY"!!

POLITICALLY INCORRECT, AND *PROUD* OF IT!!

The lies of the left, liberals, and Democrats, is so extensive, that their words, and their minds, are more twisted than a sack full of mobius strips. - Dave_in_NH.

"Liberalism results from a genetic brain disorder." - Dave_in_NH.

"Emotions make for bad laws!" - Dave_in_NH.

\u201CThe most terrifying words in the English language are: \u2018I\u2019m from the government, and I\u2019m here to help you.\u2019" - Ronald Reagan.

To: All 

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 15) 
 16806.8 in reply to 16806.7 

Get SOS from it anyway...

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 15) 
 16806.9 in reply to 16806.5 

A week is a long time when you're dealing with breaking news, sir. Where are the follow ups?

To: Refman Dave - formerly (DAVE_IN_NH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 15) 
 16806.10 in reply to 16806.5 

You don't know the first thing about me, sir. Stop guessing.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-15
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.