Raves and Rants -  R A C I S M BS! (115 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-25 10:46 AM 
To: All  (1 of 22) 

I am sick and tired of all the baseless claims of rac!sm at every occasion by the whining liberals. They use the term to justify to lack of accomplishments, claiming "whitey" aka old white men has held down the _______ (fill in the blank) minority.  Blacks have been in America for nearly as long as any other group other than the Indians.  So why then are the majority of them still living below the poverty line? Again its "whitey" aka old white men has held them down is the response from so many on the streets.  If so then why hasn't the same happened to other minorities? Many of the Vietnamese came here in the early 1970's and most of them have made themselves businesses of their own. The same for many Mexicans and Chinese as well as other ethnic groups. Why is it that only the blacks can't get ahead?  Ask some of the blacks who have made something of themselves?  They will tell you that the "home-boys" and others in the hood call them "Uncle Toms" or "House Ni99ers" for trying to better themselves instead of living off of gov. checks and housing.  I say stop with the name calling and blaming others for your own lack of action. If you want something, work for it like the rest of us. The reason you are not doing better is your own fault.  So quit trying to blame r a c ! s m !!!!

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr+ CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

Reply   Options 

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 22) 
 16973.2 in reply to 16973.1 

You don't have any black friends, do you?

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-27 9:23 AM 
To: maxi4  (3 of 22) 
 16973.3 in reply to 16973.2 

More than you might think.  The difference is my black friends all work and don't live on gov. handouts.  As the father of the mayor here said "A Ni99er is a sorry mf'er who wont work."

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 22) 
 16973.4 in reply to 16973.3 

Show me the stats on race and government handouts. Thank you.

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 22) 
 16973.5 in reply to 16973.3 

You have no black friends. Admit it.

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-27 3:05 PM 
To: maxi4  (6 of 22) 
 16973.6 in reply to 16973.5 

I know the black mayor on 1st name basis. My wife and I went to school with the mayor and brothers and sisters. 

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 22) 
 16973.7 in reply to 16973.6 

I said friends. When did you have the mayor over for dinner?

To: All 

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-28 9:55 AM 
To: maxi4  (8 of 22) 
 16973.8 in reply to 16973.7 

maxi4 said...

When did you have the mayor over for dinner?

No, he is a busy man. His mother did make fried chicken for me and family. His sister passed away from COVID last month. She and my wife were life long friends. 

A Mountain Man

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-28 9:56 AM 
To: maxi4  (9 of 22) 
 16973.9 in reply to 16973.7 

Just wondering.... have you ever given a black family a ham or turkey for Thanksgiving?  I have. 

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 22) 
 16973.10 in reply to 16973.9 

No. But I've had them over for dinner too many times to count.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-22
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.