Religion/Prophecy -  My challenge to you this Christmas seaso (19 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

My challenge to you this Christmas season! and, The choices we make each day!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Dear Lord, help me to be open to using my life and the blessings You have bestowed upon me to bless others. I appreciate all You have done for me Lord, and the greatest way I can show my appreciation is in my service to others. Guide me through the Holy Spirit and show me how to use my life to impact the lives of others for You and Your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus I pray...AMEN!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:8-12

My challenge to you this Christmas season, is a challenge that has ZERO to do with money...IT IS SPIRITUAL! Most families have their Christmas traditions which they look forward to continuing as Thanksgiving ends and the Christmas season begins in earnest. Those traditions are so important since they connect families to their past and are a time of remembrance of those loved ones who have gone home to be with the Lord. We know the Bible teaches that tomorrow is promised to none of us. However, most reading these words today will be celebrating Christmas day in a few weeks. Having said that, I want to challenge you today to make this Christmas the most special Christmas of your lifetime. That can't and won't happen in the way the lost world around us celebrates this time of year with parties and presents. It has to happen by first focusing on what this time of year is really all about, the birth of Jesus. For Christians, especially those who have walked with the Lord for decades, spent a good part of their lives in the church, Christmas is always special, but really how special? We love the great carols, the Christmas passages in the Bible, but is our Christmas routine the same year after year after year? My challenge to you this Christmas season is to change it up. I am not saying abandon your normal family traditions, or the wonderful services at your church, ADD TO THEM! I understand everyone is busy, schedules get even tighter this time of year, and that is all the more reason to do something PURPOSEFUL this Christmas. There is a world outside of your home that is lost, becoming more lost with each passing day. It is a world that is hurting, hurting more with each passing day. It is a world that is looking for hope, when all around is nothing but hopelessness. As followers of Jesus Christ we have the answer for the lost, for the hurting, and for the hopeless...JESUS! At this time of year when we celebrate God's gift to the world, His Son Jesus, I am challenging you to share that gift with others this Christmas season. God blesses us with inspiration from on high when we seek it. Get alone with God and start asking Him what YOU can do this Christmas to share Jesus with others. There are an unlimited ways you can do that. God knows your heart, the gifts He has bestowed upon you, and will guide you. Don't be afraid to think outside of the box since there are no bad ideas with God. Pray, think, talk to the Lord, pray some more, and ask Him for Divine inspiration how you can share Jesus this Christmas with others and make it your most special, blessed Christmas of your life!!! GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU TODAY, DON'T IGNORE HIS VOICE!!! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!!!

I was standing in line at the bank the other day, patiently waiting for the person in front of me to go through her bank statements for the last year to figure out why there was not more money in her account. As I was waiting, I read a warning about someone who had been robbing banks in our area. When it was my turn, there was that instant when I realized instead of making the deposit I was there to make, I could simply ask the teller to give me all of the money in her drawer. I doubt I would get very far since everyone in the bank watches the Liveprayer television program and my office is about 2 minutes away, but the point is, I had the ability to make that choice.

There are a multitude of reasons why I did NOT make that choice. I would have been letting God down and disgracing His name, that money did not belong to me and it was against the law for me to take it, I love my wife and the consequences of that choice would hurt her and our marriage, not to mention I have already had one government sponsored vacation in my life and have no desire for another. I am sure we could come up with many more reasons but suffice it to say it would have been a horrible choice and the consequences of that choice would have been life changing.

...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (2 of 3) 
 17001.2 in reply to 17001.1 

White evangelical Christians resist coronavirus vaccines at higher rates than other religious groups in the United States, a phenomenon experts say is bound up in politics, skepticism about government and in their consumption of alternative media and unfounded conspiracy theories about vaccine dangers.

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-2 11:09 AM 
To: maxi4  (3 of 3) 
 17001.3 in reply to 17001.2 

Where is your documentation for this? 

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr+ CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.