Religion/Prophecy -  The only 2 issues that will matter in ne (10 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

The only 2 issues that will matter in next November's mid-term elections! and, How to “hear from God!”

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Dear Lord, help me to focus on the fact that while as a nation and people we operate in a political infrastructure, the answers for our nation are not political but spiritual! Only through the Gospel transforming lives can this nation once again rise up and be the GOD BLESSED land we once were. Help us Lord to not be distracted by the “noise” of the political world, but stay focused on the one and only answer for our land, turning back to Almighty God and HIS Truth!!! In the name of Jesus…AMEN!!!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: For all of the thousands of hours of political TV talking heads and tens of millions of dollars spent on pollsters and key advisors, I can save both time and money by telling you the only 2 issues that will matter come next November's midterm elections. One is the economy and two is crime. When I say the economy, I am NOT talking about the national economy or whatever the economic numbers are for the country. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ECONOMY IN THE HOME OF EACH VOTER! When I say crime, I am not talking about national crime statistics or the latest high profile criminal act in the media. I AM TALKING ABOUT HOW EACH INDIVIDUAL VOTER FEELS ABOUT THEIR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF THEIR FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS! I can tell you 11 months out, that based on the purposeful economic policies of former President Obama and the global elites running the nation, they will double down on those policies that are helping to destroy the US economy and the personal economies of many citizens along with it. THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE! As for the crime issues we face as a nation, whether it is the crime that is coming from allowing over 2 million un-vetted illegals into the country this year, the liberal “no cash bail” and other progressive policies to protect criminals and keep them out of jail and on the streets we are watching in many Democratic controlled cities throughout the nation, people have a very legitimate fear for their personal safety, the safety of their family, and the safety of the communities they live in. THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE EITHER! AGAIN, THE ECONOMIC DAMAGE AND RECORD CRIME NUMBERS ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT! THEY HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED ON PURPOSE BY THE POLICIES THE GLOBAL ELITES RUNNING THIS PUPPET ADMINISTRATION HAVE ENACTED AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE COURSE DESPITE THE OBVIOUS POLITICAL FALLOUT! This is why I tell you to pray daily for Senators Manchin and Sinema and for the Senate filibuster to remain in place. The Democratic Party knows that historically they are destined to lose both the House and Senate in 2022, and based on the policies they have enacted these past 11 months that are hurting tens of millions of citizens, it will be a sweeping and dramatic repudiation of their party. THE ONLY WAY THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO KEEP THE HOUSE AND SENATE IS TO TRY AND REPEAT THE WAY THEY STOLE THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THEY DID THAT BY PUMPING NEARLY 1 BILLION DOLLARS OF DARK MONEY INTO DEMOCRATIC ELECTION NON-PROFITS IN CRITICAL SWING STATE DEMOCRATIC-CONTROLLED CITIES WHILE ILLEGALLY CHANGING THE ELECTION LAWS OUTSIDE OF THE STATE LEGISLATURES IN MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, GEORGIA, ARIZONA, AND PENNSYLVANIA UNDER THE EXCUSE OF THE PANDEMIC. IT IS DOUBTFUL THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THOST TACTICS AGAIN MEANING GETTING RID OF THE SENATE FILIBUSTER AND PUTTING IN PLACE FEDERAL ELECTION LAWS TO SUPERCEDE STATE ELECTION LAWS TO WILL ALLOW THEM TO “LEGALLY” CHEAT IS THEIR ONLY REAL HOPE TO RETAIN POWER AFTER THE 2022 MID-TERMS SINCE THE VOTERS WHO HAVE BEEN HURT BY THEIR RADICAL ECONOMIC AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE POLICIES WILL BE VOTING AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS IN RECORD NUMBERS!!!

One of the questions that I get daily is, "How do I hear God speaking to me?" That is a great question and one of the most important things for a follower of Christ to do, hear God's voice. The fact is, God not only does speak to us, but speaks to us constantly throughout the day. As a matter of fact, God NEVER STOPS SPEAKING TO US. I know this may come as a shock to many, even those who have followed the Lord and heard His voice for many years, but God is actually speaking to each of us non-stop, all the time. The problem is, we are not always listening for His voice all the time.

I remember several years ago having lunch with a good friend. I ordered a cup of broccoli soup and a roast beef sandwich on toasted rye bread with spicy mustard. I specifically asked the server to leave everything else off. Just a plain roast beef sandwich on toasted rye bread with spicy mustard. After our soup, the young lady brought out our sandwiches and apologized to me that they were out of rye bread so she had them use wheat. I told her that was fine and proceeded to eat my sandwich.

A few minutes later my friend looked at me, smiled, and commented that the se
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.