CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery

Hosted by CWhalley|lifering.org

LifeRing Recovery: a self-help alternative for recovery from alcoholism and other chemical dependency. Group support for abstinence from alcohol and “drugs” by empowering the sober self within you. Completely secular: no prayers, Higher Powers or Steps.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mary's Sober Diary   Sobriety/Recovery Journals

Started 12/8/08 by marylouise50; 38740 views.
Rex (rcclark99)

Dec-4

Hi Mary,

Thank you for thinking of me. I just finished taking my last round of antibiotics yesterday but still no answer to what has caused these infections to keep coming back. I have more doctor visits scheduled shortly after the holidays but truthfully I don't have much faith in them finding an answer in the near term.

Several people have told me I should go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota but I think I'll hold ff on that for awhile.

I'm ready for a new year. This one has been difficult in a few different ways but as we all learn our health is the most important thing.

Thanks again. I hope you and your household are doing well.

MaryLouise3

7:16 AM

Rex, I hope you and Judy have a peaceful festive season and that the health issues resolve themselves in the New Year.

We'e well here, just overworked and I'm never a fan of the festive season. Lovely hot weather though --

All love

xMary

Rex (rcclark99)

12:42 PM

I'm not a big fan of the season either but I'll get through it. I'm glad you're all well and warm. I wish we were warm but that will be several months from now.