CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery

Hosted by CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery: a self-help alternative for recovery from alcoholism and other chemical dependency. Group support for abstinence from alcohol and “drugs” by empowering the sober self within you. Completely secular: no prayers, Higher Powers or Steps.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Going Forward (with clarity)   Sobriety/Recovery Journals

Started 2/16/14 by Elsie (Elsiek); 36833 views.
Brian (BrianB125)
Staff

10/17/18

Mary,

You should have gotten two emails - assuming I still have the correct email for you.  Craig says go ahead and do it.

Brian

MaryLouise3

10/18/18

Brian, I'm excited but nervous I might get blocked -- you know, I've had a long history of not being able to access Delphi for  long periods. What I'll do is register with a new variation on MaryLouise if it is a problem--

Do you know how to effect the change-over? I got the email you sent to Craig.

Let's go!

xMary

Brian (BrianB125)
Staff

10/18/18

Ok, I'll do it today, hope for the best!!

Brian (BrianB125)
Staff

10/18/18

I just tried to make the change, but it said I didn't have enough privileges - so I'll ask Craig to do it.

MaryLouise3

10/19/18

It looks amazing and altogether different! Much more user-friendly. Brian, I'll add to what Craig has posted on the SAFElist about this and also post on Ning if I can get in there.

I'll also PM Rex.

Well done, Brian, I'm so pleased.

xMaryLouise

Brian (BrianB125)
Staff

10/19/18

Glad you had no trouble getting in.  Let's hope it makes us more inviting and we get more people.

Brian

MaryLouise3

10/19/18

Posted on Ning and wrote to the SAFElist. I'm not sure what else we could do to let people know we're here. I might ask Bobbi to post something on the LifeRing Facebook group -- I'm not a member, I don't think.

Is there any way to send out a notification to all the members here telling them we've had an upgrade?

xMary

Brian (BrianB125)
Staff

10/19/18

I posted a message to "ALL" about the new site.  I don't know if there is a way to send out a message to everyone by email, I'll look.

Brian

MaryLouise3

10/22/18

Thanks, Brian. I posted on Ning and the SAFElist.

This is the windiest spring I can recall, very unseasonable strong winds. Rose blown to bits.

xMaryLouise