CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery

Hosted by CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery: a self-help alternative for recovery from alcoholism and other chemical dependency. Group support for abstinence from alcohol and “drugs” by empowering the sober self within you. Completely secular: no prayers, Higher Powers or Steps.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Newbie looking for support   Newly Sober/Clean

Started Aug-20 by Greeener; 338 views.
TallCup409

Aug-28

First, be sure that you make a copy of files, what you want to delete, it is clear, but sometimes it is be deleted in recycle bin, and sometimes just go who knows where and cannot be recovered! Yesterday I was working on vmdk explorer on my PC. Just so you know Diskinternals VMFS Recovery is something that everyone should know about. So make a copy of each file you want to delete and better use option move it in (recycle bin, or where you want, you have this option in most windows boost software as Auslogics boot speed.

Danny2333

Sep-22

I have been there. Hope all is well with you. Sometimes we screw up. Just try to stay focused & strong. Make sure you find the support you need my friend.

Dan

MaryLouise3

Sep-23

Welcome Danny and Greener

Hoping things are going well. I've had computer problems and couldn't even get here to read so feel I missed a chance to say hello and hear about your week.

Mary