Live on Delphi

Hosted by Cstar1

A Delphi forum for discussing breaking news, memes, various topics of interest. From the serious to the silly, we discuss the top stories in the news, on Twitter, and in your social media world. Every day, a different story.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bringing Up Hate   Discussions

Started Jan-21 by Cstar1; 849 views.   View Article
Cstar1

Jan-21

On Friday, a group of students from Covington Catholic High School, a private all-boys high school in northern Kentucky surrounded and intimidated people leaving the Indigenous People's March in Washington D.C. Seeing others being harassed by the students, Native American elder Nathan Phillips inserted himself in front of others to protect them, and was swarmed by the obnoxious teenagers. But not until Saturday, when the videos went viral, and the school was innundated with proof of the confrontation was anything done.

• Edited January 21, 2019 8:38 am  by  Cstar1
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-21

The story has changed and many tweets about this by media outlets have been deleted.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-21

Cstar1
Host

Jan-21

There's more to it than what is being reported by these right wing outlets.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Cstar1
Host

Jan-21

On de-escalation.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Cstar1
Host

Jan-21

linds on Twitter

"The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance ‍?? https://t.co/utdPFii92D"

In reply toRe: msg 6
Cstar1
Host

Jan-22

In reply toRe: msg 7
Cstar1
Host

Jan-22

In reply toRe: msg 8
Cstar1
Host

Jan-22