Live on Delphi

Hosted by Cstar1

A Delphi forum for discussing breaking news, memes, various topics of interest. From the serious to the silly, we discuss the top stories in the news, on Twitter, and in your social media world. Every day, a different story.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Martin Shkreli - The Most Hated Man in America   Discussions

Started 12/18/15 by Cstar1; 8510 views.   View Article
Cstar1
Host

Jun-26

In reply toRe: msg 53
Cstar1
Host

Jun-26

What a megalomaniac. Seems to be a trend these days. Really it only worked out well for Cassius Clay.

Cstar1
Host

Jul-7

Jury selection:

“In this particular case, the only thing I’d be impartial about is which prison he goes to,” said a man in his 30s, who was among those excused.

Another young man said, “Just looking at him kind of twists my stomach, to be honest.”

A third man said, “I can’t say if he’s like totally guilty.”

“He’s probably guilty,” the man added. “No way can I let him slide out of anything. That’s my attitude toward his whole demeanor.”

“And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan, so … ,” the man said, referring to one of the odder chapters of Shkreli’s often-odd story.

Read more at https://wonkette.com/619854/martin-shkreli-will-not-shut-the-fuck-up#vpVdg6L6FZKhG82O.99

In reply toRe: msg 56
Cstar1
Host

Jul-7

Cstar1 said:

“In this particular case, the only thing I’d be impartial about is which prison he goes to,”

This is one of the greatest lines EVER!

OH!!! His face while he was being accused!!!

I've never wanted to punch through my TV any more than that moment!

Anyone who laughs in the plight of the sick deserves to be thrown in a sack and beaten with sticks!

But, to be fair, I am an environmentalist.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Cstar1
Host

Jul-8

I think the dictionary should use a photo of him next to the definition of "smug."

Shkreli definition: A smug smirk. "Wipe that shkreli off your face before I smack it off!"

Kidmagnet said:

"Wipe that shkreli off your face before I smack it off!"

LMAO!  Now THAT'S funny! 

"Don't you shkreli at me!"

"Oh that shkreling little SOB!"

"Rotten little shkreller!"

We have conjugation!

Cheers,

Jenifer