Live on Delphi

Hosted by Cstar1

A Delphi forum for discussing breaking news, memes, various topics of interest. From the serious to the silly, we discuss the top stories in the news, on Twitter, and in your social media world. Every day, a different story.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Martin Shkreli - The Most Hated Man in America   Discussions

Started 12/18/15 by Cstar1; 10070 views.   View Article
Cstar1
Host

Sep-8

Kidmagnet

Sep-8

Details in this article in case they are missed along the twitter trail...

Cstar1
Host

Sep-8

Thanks. I looked only half-heartedly yesterday to see what he'd actually said. The guy is a complete nutcase. 

In reply toRe: msg 70
Cstar1
Host

Sep-8

“So on HRC’s book tour, try to grab a hair from her," Shkreli posted on his Facebook page on Sept. 4. "I must confirm the sequencing I have. Will pay $5,000 per hair obtained from Hillary Clinton. Payment after the sequence matches. Good luck patrollers."

Presumably, he's talking about DNA sequencing, but what the hell is he hoping to prove?

Kidmagnet

Sep-8

Maybe he's planning to run for President...

Cstar1
Host

Sep-8

Heh. From jail?

Kidmagnet

Sep-8

After the last election one really can say that ANYONE can grow to be President of the United States.

Might have to make a few changes...

The oval office is now the Bunkhouse. All mail is opened with steam, letter openers are not permitted. The President's address to the nation must occur during the one hour of yard time. The first lady has a beard.

Cstar1
Host

Sep-9

You could be right. After all, the Constitution only says that you have to be 35+ years old, and a natural born American. 

The fact that Shkreli was hatched from a serpent's egg, doesn't preclude him from the Presidency. And since Donald Trump now sets the moral tone of our nation, there's nothing that says you can't be an asshole - or in jail - either. 

In reply toRe: msg 75
Cstar1
Host

Sep-13

Judge revoked his bail today. His happy little ass is finally in jail!

Sentencing isn't until January.