Resources -  6 Non Diet Reasons You Have Belly Fat (117 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 

another good read...not that anyone really reads them LOL

https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=2336

Reply   Options 

From: luv7 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-13 9:58 AM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 308.2 in reply to 308.1 

Excellent article that I have to agree with! I't going to promote this on here!

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 308.3 in reply to 308.1 

I spent most of December in the hospital after back surgery.  I also have some cardiac issues and the cardiac docs put me on intensive diuretic therapy.  That takes the water that has accumulated in your legs and abdomen/chest and moves it into your bladder where you can just pee it out.  I lost 46 pounds that month and it was all water weight.

My experience was probably extreme, but I had always assumed it was fat.  I was shocked beyond belief that it was all water and I could just get rid of it by taking a drug.

To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (4 of 6) 
 308.4 in reply to 308.3 

Welcome Cecropian.....sorry to hear you spent a month in the hospital...hope you are feeling better. I had a friend that was really big and had a lot of water retention.... the doc wanted her to go in the hospital for a week to remove it and she wouldn't. Sadly she ended up passing and I think she drowned in her fluids. It' crazy how serious severe water retention can be

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 308.5 in reply to 308.4 

Sorry to hear about your friend.  When my water level was really high, it would accumulate in my lungs when I laid down.  I would wake up from sleep in a panic, trying to catch my breath.  It was really an awful feeling, like I was dying or something.  That alone is enough motivation for me to keep the weight off.

To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (6 of 6) 
 308.6 in reply to 308.5 

Thank you...we are happy to have you here joining us. Hopefully we can all help and encourge each other

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.