Fitness -  10 Week No Gym Workout Plan (196 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 19) 

Here is a good at home workout plan for those of you who don't want to go to a gym. My problem with doing stuff at home is I start out good and then I stop doing it so for me going to the gym works better

https://skinnyfitmom.com/13-best-at-home-workout-routine/

Reply   Options 

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 19) 
 536.2 in reply to 536.1 

I prefer home workout, I am down to 214 lbs today. I am so happy I started dropping again.lost over 20lbs so far

To: Texasbrad  (3 of 19) 
 536.3 in reply to 536.2 

That's great! It is so satisfying when the scale starts moving again. Congrats 

From: FL-Pat (FLOWERSUN) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-13 7:35 AM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 19) 
 536.4 in reply to 536.1 

I just notice this thread Audrey.   I used to belong to a gym.  I went faithfully and quit.... I do exercises at home faithfully and then quit!  I can’t stick to either on a regular basis.  The only thing that I think is easy for me is walking.   I have just hit my 20 lbs off goal!  I am happy and I think my walking has helped me very well with this.

Flowersun and Angel

To: FL-Pat (FLOWERSUN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 19) 
 536.5 in reply to 536.4 

Yaaay congrats on you making your goal!  That's so awesome and yes I think walking is a big help and if that's all you do it's good you are doing something and keeping your body moving.  I never use to be consistent but signing up with the trainer to design programs for me makes me consistent cause I have a log sheet I have to fill out at the end of every work out.  I don't want him to see me miss a day LOL.  I got on the scale this morning and i'm down a pound so that makes 80 total i have 20 to go to reach my goal of 100 pounds lost and 7 to go to get into the 100s again. Now hopefully i can keep that one pound off this weekend

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 19) 
 536.6 in reply to 536.5 

Dang! I didn't realize you had lost 80lbs

Way to go!

To: Texasbrad  (7 of 19) 
 536.7 in reply to 536.6 

Thank you!! Yes I have but it has taken me several years. I tagged you in a previous thread where I talk about my journey and posted a pic that showed my comparison after I had lost 75lbs.  It has been a long road and i've wanted to give up many times but for once i just keep pressing forward and I know one day i'll get to that 100lbs.

• Edited July 13, 2018 2:30 pm  by  AudreyInCa

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 19) 
 536.8 in reply to 536.7 

I am impressed, way to go

To: Texasbrad  (9 of 19) 
 536.9 in reply to 536.8 

Thanks im determined to meet both my goals and set new ones. This is way i always say if i can do this anyone can...just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other 

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 19) 
 536.10 in reply to 536.9 

I went from 265 to 235 and stopped a few years now at 214 I understand. My wife watches my weight loss from my belly to the steering wheel. I am looking forward to 199lbs but 175 is my goal maybe more. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-19
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.