PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Apostle??   Topics/belief

Started Oct-22 by PAULFROMNYS; 72 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-22

This is the beginning of the testimony of Torbin and the movement spreading all over the earth = TLR(((the Last Reformation))).  

The Last Reformation - The Beginning (2016) - FULL MOVIE - Bing video

Fred (fnorthrup)

Nov-5

Looks interesting but I do not have Facebook so cannot view the page.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Nov-5

I was saved and spent about 19 years with the Assembly of God. I think I can say, "I have seen it all"  when it comes to their version of revival. One of the famous Judges was Sampson. Though he had great "power", he was not an ancestor of Christ. This is significant.

PAULFROMNYS

Nov-5

Well, I invested much time checking him out, including going to Florida in March for a week to experience his life and fruit.  To me, at this point, he is much akin to Paul was as regards his function in the church.  I know that is very strong, but I've checked his ministry and teaching out ALOT, and I'm satisfied.  I currently place TAS as a prominent teacher.  Most of all, I place the yes or no to these things with GOD.

Romans 13:7  Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.