PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Momentousness of Jesus Christ #2   Topics/belief

Started 11/9/21 by PAULFROMNYS; 122 views.
PAULFROMNYS

11/9/21

Fred said:   Instead of a good man, Job became a God-man.

AMEN, vivla differance  :)   Objectively men seek GOD, or at the very least make their assessment of Him.  Objectively this may produce a great variance of how men walk in His presence.  Then, through the gospel our experience with GOD becomes subjective, and the natural man cannot understand(((John 14:19))).

Fred (fnorthrup)

11/9/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

Then, through the gospel our experience with GOD becomes subjective, and the natural man cannot understand(((John 14:19))).

Exactly brother. The Spirit makes the objective facts our subjective experience. God is not a doctrine, He is the true and living One. Eternal life is not to build your tent on your doctrinal viewpoint, it to know this One. Praise the Lord. I heard about Him with the hearing of the ear, now my eye has seen Him. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!! O, how I love Jesus!!!!

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Him whom You have sent, Jesus Christ.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him.

PAULFROMNYS

11/9/21

I want to know and experience that with a witness which dropkicks the devil out of men's lives and brings satisfaction, even pleasure to our Father.