PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Adam   Bible discussions/all

Started 11/30/21 by PAULFROMNYS; 2774 views.
In reply toRe: msg 79
JS5777

Feb-20

I will open a thread on your forum as I think that it would be a more appropriate place where we can go into as extensive enough of details as are necessary.

I say this out of respect for many different people and entirely without any intention of slighting anyone.

Blessings and Shalom,

JS5777

instead of - Immaculate Conception - Adam and Eve were Immaculately Created.

Yet even though Adam and Eve both had never had sex and they were not born or created from a sexual act _    this did not help them or prevent them from committing sin. this did nothing for them.

Don't you think that it is foolishness, to place such paganistic focus upon the false idea of perpetual lifetime virginity ?   

This is what the Pagan World focused upon - this focusing upon the importance of lifetime celibacy. But this has no value in the Bible. Especially when the Bible explicitly describes that Mary did not have sexual relations with her husband until after her firstborn son was born.

And especially when the Bible explains that the Angel Of God commanded Joseph to not be fearful about Mary being pregnant and to go ahead and take Mary in sexual intercourse  -   and have her as a wife, because she had not been impregnated by a sexual act. 

Yet, even though Adam and Eve both had never had sex and they were not born or created from a sexual act _ this did not help them or prevent them from committing sin.     this did nothing for them  spiritually.

JS5777

Mar-13

Eliefamber said "Don't you think that it is foolishness, to place such paganistic focus upon the false idea of perpetual lifetime virginity ?"

My question to you is: Do you think that the Lord Jesus Christ was a pagan? According to the scriptures He remained virgin His entire life. Does the very act of pointing out this very fact now make me to be a pagan, and foolish (Mat 5:22)?

Or does pointing out the fact that God Himself brought forth BOTH the first and the second Adam without a sexual act, ALSO constitute me to be a pagan?

If THAT is so, are you now even calling God a pagan because He brought them forth without sex?

Or are you capable of recognizing that God Himself established the Law of reproduction for each different kind of life to bring forth after its own kind, and that THAT also included a MANNER of bringing forth which was ALSO ordained by God for each different kind of life to bring forth? And that when it came God's turn to bring forth after His own kind, that He DID NOT break His own law by bringing forth BOTH the first AND the second Adam without sex, and that THAT was the MANNER which was ordained by God for His own kind to bring forth? And that the Church, as the Rev 19:7-9 Wife of the Lamb, has ALWAYS brought forth children of God immaculately by the preaching of the Word?

Is it pagan to think that the preaching of the Word of God while being under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and in the presence of God, has power to bring precious souls into the Kingdom of God?

Paganism is NOT equal to understanding the power of the Word of God to save and redeem those that believe.

JS5777