PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Verses #10   Bible discussions/all

Started Jan-9 by PAULFROMNYS; 167 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Jan-9

Exodus 40:34-38  Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.
For the cloud of the LORD [was] upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

Wasn't this established in the unity of Israel, didn't it become diminished as that unity was diminished?
In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Jan-14

Leviticus 7:14    For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PAULFROMNYS

Jan-14

Leviticus 19:28   Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

In reply toRe: msg 3
PAULFROMNYS

Jan-24

Leviticus 25:43   Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.

In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Jan-24

Penalties of Disobedience:  Leviticus 26:14-45.