PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Matthew #2   New Testament

Started Apr-25 by PAULFROMNYS; 96 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-29

Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

May-1

Mat 26:12-16, 33, 39, 42, 44, 56, 64-65, 72, 74-75

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did [it] for my burial. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, [there] shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, And said [unto them], What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him. ...

33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all [men] shall be offended because of thee, [yet] will I never be offended. ...

39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt]. ...

42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. ...

44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. ...

56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled. ...

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. ...

72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man. ...

74 Then began he to curse and to swear, [saying], I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

In reply toRe: msg 6
PAULFROMNYS

May-1

Mat 27:3-5, 20, 23, 25, 42-43, 46

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What [is that] to us? see thou [to that]. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. ...

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus. ...

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. ...

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children. ...

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God....

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?