PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Man jailed for gospel.   Topics/all

Started Jul-12 by PAULFROMNYS; 34 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-12

UPDATE FROM TORBEN SONDERGAARD - FOUNDER OF THE LAST REFORMATION - TEN DAYS IN ISOLATION - IN A CELL 7.13 FEET - FALSELY ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING WEAPONS FROM MEXICO TO AMERICA - TERRIBLE, TRAUMATIC, BEAUTIFUL AND LIFE-CHANGING!
July 10.Th
I have finally gotten a pencil and a piece of paper, so I can therefore write to all of you out there, from my cell in Baker's County Jail. I'm here after I, eleven days ago, by the FBI and Homeland Security, was put up against the wall and put into handcuffs, because they had heard falsely that I'd been smuggling weapons from Mexico to America, so they saw me as a national threat.
The only thing we HAVE brought from Mexico to America is AMAZING TESTIMONIES of what our Lord Jesus has done there! We've just had a Bible school in Rosarito, Mexico, and San Diego, California at the same time. Many from our teams, and our students, often went to Mexico to join the school there, and to go out on the street, preach the Gospel, heal the sick, and make disciples! Many, many people got healed, and set free, and filled with the Holy Spirit! Yes, it was beautiful what God did there, and through the school we just had in San Diego also. It was ALL about JESUS, and about bringing out the GOSPEL! But as we know, we have an enemy who doesn't like us when we do that, and that is why I'm now sitting here in jail falsely accused of weapons smuggling.
First, they put me in handcuffs, and a chain around my wrists with the handcuffs, and then they took me to Orange County Jail for one night, and from there to Baker's where I am now, and I have been sitting the last ten days in isolation, 24/7. I was allowed to come out thirty minutes per day where I could call my wife. It was around 9:00-10:00pm when I had these phone calls with my amazing wife, Lene. She is truly an amazing woman, and I love her incredibly much. She is so strong, and has been such an encouragement to me, as she's been updating me on what's happening out there, having people all over the world who are praying for me and sending greetings and words from our Lord Jesus Christ!
Lene is my contact with the world out there. In here, I have spent time with no one, alone in my cell, getting a meal three times per day through a hole in the door. I still don't know anything. I will speak with my lawyer next week. Hopefully I will know more then! Ten days of isolation in a cell has truly changed my life! There have been times of great terror, great fear and panic, but those have been taken over by moments with God in prayer, worship, and His Word, like I have not had for many years, or NEVER! It has truly been AMAZING, and I could write a whole book about the last ten days!
When I first came into my cell, with a bunkbed in the wall, and a toilet with drinking water and a shower, I was in shock. It was also very dirty, with left overs, underwear, mold on the ceiling, old wrappers left from old food, and papers were stuck to the air conditioner, trying to keep the cold out. And it is really, really cold here in the cell. Everything with this little room just SHOCKED me, like I was in a very bad movie... I was put in here and they locked the door behind me, and I was like, "WHOA! What now?!" Panic and fear started to arise in me... I was also extremely tired, after the 36 hours before I had almost not slept at all. It was truly difficult to keep myself together and not go into panic.
When I was nine years-old, I actually locked myself into the restroom at the school, and even though it was only a few minutes before I got the door open, it was enough to impact me so much, that I, for the next eight years in school, did NOT use the restroom if there was not a wall I could climb over. This often left me coming home from school with a bad stomach because I was afraid to go to the restroom, and had not used the restroom all day. Jesus set me free from that, but the first night, those thoughts came up to me again. It was truly a night I will NEVER forget.
The next day was really, really hard. I prayed a lot, and tried to quote the Bible as much as I could remember from my memory. But it was very difficult. Everything seemed so far away, until I finally sat down on my bed, tried to relax, and said, "Ok, let's take one chapter at a time." I started to go through the book of Acts
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-12

Torbin is at the forefront of what GOD is doing in the earth today.