PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Cross and the city of GOD #2   T. Austin Sparks

Started Jul-23 by PAULFROMNYS; 160 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-23

The entire sustenance of the Lord's people is spiritual and heavenly (see John 6). Life, sustenance, development, maturity, the whole basis of life and growth of the City of God is spiritual. Spiritual growth by heavenly food and spiritual sustenance by feeding on the living Bread from heaven - "I am the Bread of Life."

And all service is out from above - heavenly, words and works from above; that which the Father doeth and speaketh, John 5:19,36. How does He see what the Father doeth? Only by the Spirit - Matt, 10:20. "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father that speaketh in you." All this is not of the earth, it is heavenly, and is all gathered up and related to the heavenly Person, the Person from above, the Lord Jesus "I came forth from the Father." John 6:28. "I came down from heaven." John 5:38, and yet having all abiding residence in heaven even while on earth. "No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him." John 1:18.

davidsheep88

Jul-23

Here is the how freewill existed before the modern times. It is spiritual and it is hevenly this why ! humans don't understand freewill thinking is something new and democracies gave freewill or choice and republicans did.

But God gave freewill to Adam and let hims choose that is why of the tree of good and evil. He gave him A choice if no choice God will not told him of the consequences. People can choose to do good or evil and the end God judges it.

The scripture uses the word "will"
??????
and "free"
But to describe a person as free, as in not a slave, you’d say ????/???? ??????? (ben/baht hoh-REEN

Free and will do exist but to make in concept it is need the thing of freedom and good and evil the conscience to be able in hebrew in writting but they cuould not explain they did not have the experience of government,freedom of women, freedom of slavery, and concept of theology were needed but still the base is that choice by God to be with him in doing good or evil but consequence is death for evil or eternal life for good.

Their is gray area and that is Elijah's error, Moses Error, and Huldah as prophets that they made mistakes and change the destiny of the plan of God but God cover it with forgivness and let them learn from thier errors for A purpose and all purpose being good or evil will be in the end A happy ending in revelations. Put things in God hands and put love they God and nieghbor and he will do the rest ;D.

I se for A reasson where the question marks are should be hebrews letters well just to let you know.

PAULFROMNYS

Jul-25

Yes, it all rests in "didn't I tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of GOD?".  In Christ we are dead to self, and alive in Christ Jesus. The main thing I could currently say regarding this is: all things pertaining to who we are are now wrought in/by GOD, there is no other consideration.   The love and power therein is beyond our ability to express, but the end is expressed in John 1:12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

PAULFROMNYS

Jul-25

Please excuse the delay in my responses, as I got rid of my computer, and stop into the library to keep up with the forum

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-25

Pass to the Ephesian letter, written especially for the Church. How much it has to say about "in the heavenlies"; compare Eph. 1:3; 2:6; 4:10.

The Lord's people are so slow to accept the implications and cost of this. We do so want something on the earth, something of the nature of a quick return for our labour. Some gratification to our senses, something to see. We do groan so constantly under the labours of the Lord to get us cut off from the earth and to get us a heavenly people. We so often fail to see what the Lord is doing. We must be extricated from earthliness if we are to be made heavenly in character, and this is going to cost if we yield to the Lord's hand. The power that raised Christ from the dead, the exceeding greatness of that might is called into operation to get the Church into its right place in the heavenlies, cut off from the earth, in order that it might come down out from heaven (Eph. 1:19-20) God's great might called forth to extricate us from earthliness. Ps. 87 - "His foundation is in the mountain, the Lord loveth the gates of Zion."

Rev. 21:10 "He carried me... to a mountain... and showed me the Holy City, New Jerusalem... the bride and wife of the Lamb."

It is interesting to note, the same angel took him into the wilderness to see Babylon, Rev. 17:1-5. No need for a high mountain from which to see that wicked city, it is of the earth; but the Holy City is most high.

In Psalm 87 God's City is set over against all other cities mentioned in the Psalm.

davidsheep88

Jul-25

Here, yeah I understand we all adjust but we continue to serve the lord.

People the scripture uses the word "will"
??????
and "free"
But to describe a person as free, as in not a slave, you’d say ????/???? ??????? (ben/baht hoh-REEN

Free and will do exist but to make in concept it is need the thing of freedom and good and evil the conscience to be able in hebrew in writting but they cuould not explain they did not have the experience of government,freedom of women, freedom of slavery, and concept of theology were needed but still the base is that choice by God to be with him in doing good or evil but consequence is death for evil or eternal life for good.

Their is gray area and that is Elijah's error, Moses Error, and Huldah as prophets that they made mistakes and change the destiny of the plan of God but God cover it with forgivness and let them learn from thier errors for A purpose and all purpose being good or evil will be in the end A happy ending in revelations. Put things in God hands and put love they God and nieghbor and he will do the rest ;D.

I see you cannot see the letters of hebrew but their are words there.

PAULFROMNYS

Jul-26

It was all there except understanding with the first Adam IMO.  He was the perfect creation unspoiled from the hand of GOD. Yet the exercise of his will was not undergirded with experience anointed by GOD into Truth((the Tree of life)).  So all the experiences of souls pass before us in the history of humanity given by GOD((scripture)).  It is anointed by GOD, to whosoever will, as to the all sufficiency of the Son of GOD into GOD being all in all in truth forever. GOD being all in all is the simple eternal truth.  I'd say all coming to GOD in the second Adam will, with all they are restrain any action to partake of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and live at every point in: thus saith the Lord.  This because they love and trust GOD even as Jesus has, in the very life that He is.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Aug-8

davidsheep88 said:

We are free to chose to be a slave of Christ, as in the bondslave in Exodus 21. Otherwise we are a slave of sin.

Exodus 21:5-6 But if the servant plainly says, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free; Then his master shall bring him to God and shall bring him to the door or to the doorpost, and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him forever.

Essentially we have a free will to chose whose slave we will be, a slave of sin unto death, or a slave of obedience unto righteousness. 

Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves as slaves for obedience, his slaves you are whom you obey, whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness?

I chose life!!!! I chose Jesus!!!!

PAULFROMNYS

Aug-9

Me also brother  :)