PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Racial Vilification?   General Discussion

Started Jul-5 by JS5777; 73 views.
JS5777

Jul-5

Can someone please explain to me just HOW it is that Critical Race Theory is NOT Racial Vilification toward ANY race?

Because it appears to me to be singling out a specific race in particular to be a "vilification target" and that it assumes that it can be done with absolute impunity.

In the mid 1600's my ancestors had to change their name in order to hide their ethnicity and then come to North America at their soonest opportunity.

NONE of my ancestors have EVER owned slaves.

My grandfather had to pack up his family and leave his farm and home in Missouri and come to Arizona in order to not be forcibly induced into the KKK.

I do not see ANY evidence in ANY of my ancestors, for as far back as I have been able to research, that could even possibly be twisted to be considered as racist.

Yet I find that Critical Race Theory tries to vilify me and my family just because of the color of my skin.

Shalom,

JS5777

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-5

Totally over looked are the thousands who gave their lives to end slavery in this nation.  Strong sinners have been enslaving weaker sinners from time immemorial.  While these self righteous hypocrites esteem themselves to be above all such base behavior, they are indeed taking it to new depths.

JS5777

Jul-6

It appears to me that the solution that the liberal propagandists have to atone for the (slavery) sins of the past is to institute communism and to make EVERYONE to be slaves to the state.

The implementation of even greater and weightier chains upon the ENTIRE populous can in no wise undo or atone for past evils, which were not ONLY done by whites on blacks, but has been practiced at some time by nearly every race toward nearly every other race, therefore if blame is to be assigned, ALL are guilty. But the implementation of more slavery by totalitarian governments will not undo the history.

The best advice is;

Phlp 3:13  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before
Phlp 3:14  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Phlp 3:15  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Or, as the Founding Fathers said; "in order to form a more perfect union".

Shalom,

JS5777

In reply toRe: msg 3
PAULFROMNYS

Jul-6

Every race within themselves also.  The strong always abuse the weak in the sinful nature.  Yes, I see the entire world coming under a great government with none left to challenge.  It is a short terrible time, but it also means the return of our King is close at hand.   

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message