PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Old testament insight for New testament   General Discussion

Started Aug-24 by kennethr2 (Kennnethr2); 521 views.
Len (AryehLeib613)

Sep-2

PAULFROMNYS said:

So they were honored DEEPLY to the typing of a reality with GOD before anything was = to manifest the reality of being truly yielded to GOD, tested and proven, to be the same as eternal life in the fellowship of GODs love.  Scripture bears out Abraham in this regard.   

I don't understand this sentence. Abraham and Isaac did not exist "before anything was."

They had faith but it was not only faith.

Gen. 26: 4 And I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens, and I will give your seed all these lands, and all the nations of the earth will bless themselves by your seed, 5 Because Abraham hearkened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My instructions." 

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-2

They did in the mind and heart of GOD.

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-2

you shared:  Because Abraham hearkened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My instructions." 

Yes, because that which was given him in the wisdom of GOD he faithfully obeyed.  It is as when we obey the gospel and are saved thereby.  Yet there is a difference between the obedience unto salvation before GOD, and the going on into the fullness of what GOD desires for us.  Even Paul saw his need in this regard = Philippians 3:12-16.  This reality is to the first resurrection alone and is the fruit of a life totally immersed in Christ by faith, or beheaded unto another headship as spoken in Revelation 20. 

Len (AryehLeib613)

Sep-2

So did you and I exist in God's mind from the beginning of time. We don't obey for salvation.

We obey simply because God is God, we love Him and believe His commandments are for good.

Deut. 13:2 If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 3 and [even if] the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them," 4 you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul. 5 You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him. 

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-3

I see no NT verses in your sharing, and you said: "The Father redeems us, so we need no one else".  Have you joined the orthodox Jewish community?

Len (AryehLeib613)

Sep-3

The verses speak for  themselves.

I am an Orthodox Jew and been active on Christian AAA Bible Forum for over 10 years.

Am I allowed here? I'm not trying to convert them or you.

Peace and blessing,

Len

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-3

All who love are active in converting to the truth regarding GOD.  Many are satisfied and resistant to any such input, but will be glad to declare the good news of GOD as best they understand it.

Len (AryehLeib613)

Sep-3

I started on AAA because I saw lots of false impressions of Judaism and wanted to correct them. Then people began asking me questions.

I don't know if you have such but I'll leave whenever I'm asked.

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-3

No, the only reason I put people out is for the continual insistence of their point of view trumping any reasonable dialog.

In reply toRe: msg 16
PAULFROMNYS

Sep-3

Having said that:  Do you reject that Jesus is the Son of GOD, and that He is essential to any reality with GOD?