PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TLR Pioneer school #1   Topics/all

Started 11/11/21 by PAULFROMNYS; 154 views.
PAULFROMNYS

11/13/21

Amen, TAS made to major distinctions among genuine believers = those who are saved as the foundation of their reality with GOD, and those who are going on to fullness.

Fred (fnorthrup)

11/13/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

Not sure how to answer that,

I believe that this is a very important question if we are going to follow someone. According to Paul, he labored with a vision.

Acts 26:18 Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision,

Fred (fnorthrup)

11/13/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

those who are going on to fullness.

According to Ephesians 1:22-23 the fulness is the Body and the Body is the church. Christ is the Head over all things to the church. He is the one who fills, and we have to know how to partake of Him to the point we are full of the experience and enjoyment of Christ. This will issue in the Body which is the fullness of the One who fills. This is my faith.

Ephesians 1:22-23 And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church, Which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all.

PAULFROMNYS

11/13/21

To me, Paul, Torbin and others have gone deeply into the fullness of what GOD has done in His Son. Many find rest somewhere along the way, but as Jesus fore ran all that GOD has for us, some go further down that path, and thereby can be used to encourage others onward.  GOD knows, and does perfectly in this as He does in all things.  To be aware of such things, and seeking the discernment of them and our place in it is pleasing to our Father IMO.