PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pioneer school #3 TLR   Topics/all

Started 11/11/21 by PAULFROMNYS; 386 views.
Fred (fnorthrup)

11/13/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

Ephesians 4:6   One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 

Good point. God desires to gain man as His dwelling place, His abode. Religion always seeks to separate God and man. Christ means "anointed." Anointing, as you know, is a picture of God coming onto and into man. We have an anointing from the Holy One. So anti-christ, in 1John 2, means anti the anointing. Anti the union of God and man. It is like removing Christ from the Body of Christ, or removing man from the Body of Christ, both are anti the will of God, in my opinion.

1John 2:20-22 And you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar if not he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

How can you say that you have no regard for man, when we know that God became a man? This is not logical. As we stated earlier, which man is a very serious matter, but to say we do not regard man is anti-christ.

PAULFROMNYS

11/13/21

Yes, and also I think it good to know that GOD keeps things in the arena of faith by expressing Himself through men like ourselves.

Fred (fnorthrup)

11/15/21

We are currently studying the book of Ruth. It is amazing how many relevant points can be gleaned from this short book.

One of the many points is regarding Naomi. Ruth just clung to Naomi, not know where that would take her. Her clinging to Naomi and doing whatever she said is what brought her to Boaz and made her a primary ancestor of Christ. What if her attitude was "I will not regard man, I just want Jehovah? She may have been gleaning in someones field for the rest of her life instead of married with her own home to a "man of great wealth."

In my opinion, our spiritual success is tied to how we respond to the people the Lord brings us.

PAULFROMNYS

11/15/21

I believe clinging to GOD will result in deference to those deeply yielded to GOD, as fore runners on the path of THE fore runner. 

In reply toRe: msg 12
PAULFROMNYS

11/15/21

those deviating from that path will be unfollowed.