PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mark #2   New Testament

Started May-14 by PAULFROMNYS; 246 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

May-19

Mark 12:7, 30, 34, 37

7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours. ...

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment. ... 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him [any question]. ...

37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he [then] his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

May-19

Mark 13:13, 20, 22-26, 32

13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. ...

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. ...

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. ...

32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

In reply toRe: msg 6
PAULFROMNYS

May-20

Mark 14:4, 8-10, 21, 29-31, 33-34, 36, 40, 50, 56, 61, 64-65, 72

4 And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? ...

8 She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, [this] also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her. And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them. ...

21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born. ...

29 But Peter said unto him, Although all shall be offended, yet [will] not I. And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, [even] in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. But he spake the more vehemently, If I should die with thee, I will not deny thee in any wise. Likewise also said they all. ...

33 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy; And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here, and watch. ...

36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. ...

40 And when he returned, he found them asleep again, (for their eyes were heavy,) neither wist they what to answer him. ...

50 And they all forsook him, and fled. ...

56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together. ...

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? ...

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death. And some began to spit on him, and to cover his face, and to buffet him, and to say unto him, Prophesy: and the servants did strike him with the palms of their hands. ...

72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

In reply toRe: msg 7
PAULFROMNYS

May-23

Mark 15:9-10, 31, 37-38

9 But Pilate answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews? For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy. ...

31 Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save. ...

37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

In reply toRe: msg 8
PAULFROMNYS

May-24

Mark 16:7, 9, 11-14, 16-18, 20

7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you. ...

9 Now when [Jesus] was risen early the first [day] of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils. ...

11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told [it] unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen. ...

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. ...

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with [them], and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.