PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do angels have wings ? Or something we painted on them ?    General Discussion

Started Sep-16 by davidsheep88; 162 views.
Fred (fnorthrup)

Sep-16

davidsheep88 said:

Raphael is not found in the old testamen just like the baby cherubs aren't, also Uriel they are not part of the old testament they do not appear only in the apocryphals books.

This is a good point. We are here to earnestly contend for the faith, once delivered to the saints (God's holy people)

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Faith come through hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Therefore whatever does not come out of the Scriptures as the source, we can dismiss. Paul said, even if an angel out of heaven should speak something other that what he spoke, let him be accursed. This is how I feel. We are being recovered back to the Word. 

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

davidsheep88

Sep-16

This why people aprochypl books state Raphael and one part of it in the books neither Uriel is in the bible, non-canon people no why we must reread scripture and find the real things of the bible.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Sep-16

davidsheep88 said:

we must reread scripture and find the real things of the bible.

I completely agree with you. This is my particular burden.

PAULFROMNYS

Sep-16

The more familiar we are with the real, the less likely to accept a counterfeit.