Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 69137 views.
SwtSunshine8

Jun-12

I added you, a1210885

In need of friends, please add me

Susanna502MC

Jul-1

I just sent you an invite from game name Susanna. I got a new number during the Memorial Day debacle and lost some of my friends in the transition. I am trying to build up my friends again.

Susanna502MC

Jul-1

Dear Sunshine -

I just sent you an invite. I got a new ID number during the problems at the end of May. Trying to get more friends to replace ones lost in the transition.

Rockingrae

Jul-5

Deleted my game in error so now that I'm back up and going I need friends again.  I'm on level 91 and play every day.  My handle is Rockin' Rae and my new ID number is  a1265877.  Please friend me!!!

In reply toRe: msg 190
Robert (amf368)

Jul-6

I play a pretty2(original game name was pretty till had to get new ID)on Kindle. I am on level 70. I play every day, and do all three gifting sessions. I am going to send friend request's to Amanda 1394, both of Arletteds, swtsushine8, and rockingrae.  My game Id is A1123056. I

Susanna502MC

Jul-10

Invite sent. (I don't check the Forum everyday, so didn't see your message before today.)

Werecatqueen

Jul-13

Started a new game on my new phone

FC is a1271444 playing as Queen Meliora

Msg 10.194 deleted
Cyncee326

Jul-23

I got a new tablet and transferred my game but lost all my friends. Could I add me.  a1273680

Cambio48 (Kambio)

Jul-27

A lot of friends don't have their anniversary room open yet, so I am searching for more friends. I play as Cambio, and my ID is a643700.   I am in Arizona and play every evening, gifting A o Z.  I don't know about anyone else, but when I need more friends, I start at the end of this thread and get the ID's from the last 3 or 4 pages, so I hope that's ok with everyone. I will be sending invites after I post.

Thanks to all who accept!