Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 56190 views.
Cyncee326

Jul-23

I got a new tablet and transferred my game but lost all my friends. Could I add me.  a1273680

Cambio48 (Kambio)

Jul-27

A lot of friends don't have their anniversary room open yet, so I am searching for more friends. I play as Cambio, and my ID is a643700.   I am in Arizona and play every evening, gifting A o Z.  I don't know about anyone else, but when I need more friends, I start at the end of this thread and get the ID's from the last 3 or 4 pages, so I hope that's ok with everyone. I will be sending invites after I post.

Thanks to all who accept!

Msg 10.197 deleted
PamelaY

Jul-27

Hello,

I am new to the forum and was wondering about getting new friends on my two games.

My id's are a767726 game name is PamY and a949053 game name is Pam.

Thank you for your help.

Pam

In reply toRe: msg 198
Robert (amf368)

Jul-27

just posted under PC friends for those games. will take all friends. Game ID Pretty2-a817074

Dinamics123

Jul-28

Looking for new friends - a783011

BJApple

Jul-31

Good Morning.  Do you know there is a special event (5th Anniversary) going on.  There is an HOS that when you max it out gives 250 gold and other surprises.  You can find it in your app store.   BAPPLE  (Betty)

mecsjh1

Aug-4

I am in AZ too!  I play every day / evening and gift A - Z also, with a side step where I gift a friend who sends me a daily gift.

If interested, send me an invite:
i2341481
Michelle1957

Aug-14

What do you do when your Android dies. I was on level 91 

kitiara31576

Aug-14

I've been trying to add friends too but most of the time it tells me "no matches" when I look up their posted id.  I guess they must be playing on a different platform.

I'm on a Fire tablet, which is android.  

My ID is a1272190 if anyone wants to add me.  I hate that we can only help 5 friends per day, so you have to rotate who you can help and I really want to help the people at lower levels than the ones in the 90s.  I hope they raise the number some day.  But I would definitely like more opportunities to play in the Anniversary room HOS, so please feel free to add me even if it's just to use each other's rooms.  ;)