Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 74975 views.
lsmatz24

Oct-8

I just did the same thing.  My game name is Harpo2 My game number is a1291221. If you want to add me please do and I will reply.

Lisa

Susanna502MC

Oct-8

Invite sent. Thanks

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-15

I just placed a post in the Consortium Thread, seeking help from any Android Players. 
Please, if you will take a moment to read it, I would greatly appreciate it. You can see the post here: 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/195/224

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer and provide!! 
I am grateful!!

Debbie rainbow

Consortium 

Gailanno

Oct-19

Hi all, I got a new tablet (old one ran out of memory for MC).  BFG helped get my game restored, but I've lost all my friends.  Since I can't access my old game, I don't know their game id's.  I'd love to have some new friends, especially going into CC season.  My new id is # is a1293885.  In the meantime, I'll try to friend some folks here.  (P.S. I'm a great gift giver.)

Oh, my game name is Annagail.  Thanks

Msg 10.226 deleted
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

I started a new game (only at level 11 at the moment) but looking for some Android friends. I play as Katt ID# a1281222.

achristine72

Nov-6

I had to reset my phone and lost all my friends. Am now in search of new ones. I am on level 87 and go by Artina. My # is a1291937. Please feel free to add me. I am just about on everyday and always gift giving.

Werecatqueen

Nov-18

Had to hard reset my phone due to freezing issues, and in the process, my baby game got eaten by void elementals.

My new android game ID is a130025 playing as Gatekeeper Iss'ao

Susanna502MC

Nov-20

I think I have you on my Susanna game as Queen Meliora. Is that the one that is gone?

Werecatqueen

Nov-21

Yes that one got eaten by void elementals