Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 113338 views.
In reply toRe: msg 248
Robert (amf368)

12/15/19

this post is for anyone who needs friends event or other. I have two Android games(Pretty2(a1123056) and cutiepie(a1283792) I take all requests. no need to gift. I gift but have 193 friends on Pretty2 and 77 on cutirepie so it is hard to return gifts fast. If you need a winter event item reply here with your in game name(no game id needed) and I will gift you. Goes for both new and old friends.

CrazyCats14

12/19/19

Hello,

I have been playing MC for a long time on PC, lost the game twice due to glitches with updates. Now my current computer is on the frizz and no money for a new one, so I started a game on my Kindle Fire. I am looking for friends. My game ID is a1051177, I am playing under McCat.

I am looking forward to being here and play the game with lots of new people.

Happy gaming!

CrazyCats14

BJApple

12/19/19

Sending you an invitation.  Game name BAPPLE.

Robert (amf368)

12/19/19

have two Android games, send invite to each. Pretty2  and Cutiepie

Spartygirl25

12/20/19

Hi Robert,

I just wanted to say thanks for all your great posts. I lost my game about 8 months ago and tried to get it back, but I got frustrated and just quit playing. About a month ago, I decided to start a new game and I am only at level 26. Could I add you as a friend? I try and gift everyday, but I don't have a lot of extra items. My number is a928727 and I play as Spartygirl26. I really enjoy your posts. Thanks in advance.

Spartygirl26

Robert (amf368)

12/21/19

just sent and invite from pretty2. will send on from cutiepie if you do not send one to it first. do not worry about gifting wright know, Pretty2 is a egg drop for the consort and cutiepie  is collecting eggs.

Spartygirl25

12/21/19

Thanks Robert. Just got home from work and will log in shortly to accept! 

Spartygirl

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

12/25/19

If anyone is looking for more friends, my young nephew just started playing again. a1309011

Plays a dj. Im sure he will accept any invites! Thanks

achristine72

1/3/20

I have played a long time on my Android phone, but just recently got a tablet for Christmas and have started another game. In need of new friends please. The name I go by on it is AC. My id# is a1311263. Thanks.

Werecatqueen

Jan-18

My baby game needs some friends...too little HOS's to do during downtime

ID is a1300275 and playing as Gatekeeper Iss'ao