Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 107050 views.
In reply toRe: msg 287
Robert (amf368)

Mar-12

I am posting this for people who need Friends to gift and more rooms to play for the spring event. I just reached level 13 and opened the rooms. I know have four android games Pretty2-a1123056, Cutiepie-a1283792, and two baby games at level 13 Wendy1-a987142, fred-a1322445. Wendy1 has spring room one open. Fred has spring room two open. I will take all friends. I check the games once a day for gifting around time change so I can easily get in two gifting rounds.  Have fun storming the castle.

dollymix16

Mar-20

Hello...just jumped in on this as I have not a clue how to join discussions on the forum. 

BJApple

Mar-21

Welcome to the forum..  This is the place to find out all things about this amazing game.  You can find friends here.  You need to include your game name, what device you play on pc, ios, or Android (a).  So I am a476965 BAPPLE.  If you play on an android device we can be friends.  Just post here and you are likely to get many offers of friendship. Along the left side of this page are many areas of interest.  There are many players that will answer your questions.  You may ask a question by starting at the top of  the page...New topic.  Your question will be answered and placed in the best place eventually.  Scroll down to an area called the Consortium.  Players  are willing to help people trying to complete achievements or get eggs.  We are a very helpful bunch. Again...welcome to the forum.  Betty (BAPPLE)

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-21

Welcome Dolly. We have a FAQ thread which will help quide you through the forum. You can get to it by clicking on the Faerie under my posts.

BJApple

Mar-22

Tiny, I am worried that Dolly will not find this message.  I responded in part because I am a member of the consortium but also because I like to help.  I am an android player and gave my ID to Dolly as a way for her to know how to find friends.  She has not reached out to me so I doubt she plays on an Android device.  She might not know how to find her post (I know I couldn't find my posts in the early days of this forum).  I don't know if there is a way for you to reach out to her directly.  Any suggestions on how I can avoid this situation would be greatly appreciated.  Betty (BAPPLE)

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-22

Have you tried sending her a PM?

BJApple

Mar-22

I tried to send a friend request with the name on her post.  I looked on the various lists to see what format she is on.  I do not see away to send a private message to her message.  I am very sorry that I cannot figure this out.  

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-22

To send a pm from a post you click on her name in blue and select send pm. Try sending her a message. You can also type her name in search which is at the top of the page. It will bring up posts that she has made. It does look like she is a android player from one of the posts that I looked up. But search will help you find the post you wanted to respond to.

BJApple

Mar-23

Thank you so much.  I did not know that was possible!  I have sent the message.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-23

Not a problem. Happy to help.