Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 113660 views.
Tamriel

Apr-6

Hi it's not been an auto update this time..I can only tell you what I had to do,  1, go into games /apps        2, go into app update  and do your update from there. With you saying your on day 4 of the new update and I'm only on day 3 perhaps the fault may lay in which country were in  , as to what problem is occuring. I'm in England and the problems were having is with the internet capacity as to how fast the update was rolled out. Hope you get the download soon ? I've just excepted you as a friend and will gift you soon. Keep positive and I'm see ya in the castle

missihMC

Apr-6

Hi Tamriel,

Do you play on a kindle fire?  Or was your update on an Android phone/device?  Just wondering as I can't find it on Amazon and need to determine if I should bug customer service.

Thanks!  And you're one of my friends, so hopefully I'll have the new room up soon.

- Missih

• Edited April 6, 2020 10:58 pm  by  missihMC
Tamriel

Apr-7

Sorry.. Missih, I'm playing on a kindle hdx. For some reason some people are getting the update and some arnt. Elsewhere on the forum I've noticed some people had a issue with their Autumn download and they say that their now having an issue with the spring download. Hope you get sorted soon  

Robert (amf368)

Apr-7

Amazon Android Kindle's do not have the update or spring event yet, only Android Google. 

Tamriel

Apr-7

I have Amazon kindle hdx .. I live in the UK and  i managed to do the download of the spring event on Saturday night. It might be different depending where you are in the world Robert! Or you might have a bug in your game from the autumn download where may players say they have experienced problems. I for one have managed to download the update and if you doubt the truth of what I have said.. Please feel free to check out my spring room 4.

Hey Tamriel, I've tried everything, and still can't find an update. Darn, always been one of the first to update, this never happened before, hate it!

Rddler

Robert (amf368)

Apr-7

Sounds like I should have up graded my kindle before the spring event. I knew it was getting old. I bought it Christmas 2015. I will have a new one before the fall event,

tuckpft

Apr-7

Hey, Robert,

Just to let you know I'm sharing your pain. I'm also on kindle fire and no spring event or challenge   I'm holding the faith that eventually we'll be invited to the party. 

I'm your tuck friend on cutiepie. 

Tamriel

Apr-7

Hi riddler.. It might have something to do with how old your kindle is?  I had this problem a few years ago and couldn't download any new games. I needed to upgrade the kindle as the games were getting to powerful for one that I had and I now have a kindle fire hdx. Just a thought

DragonflySuz

Apr-8

Hi!  I'm DragonflySuz (or just Suz) and new to the forum.  I was Suz57 on the Big Fish forums.

I'm looking for friends for both PC and Android platforms.  I welcome anyone at any level but expect you to at least be active during events.  Please note that any friends who consistently do not change their rooms for events will eventually be deleted.

PC:  code 470577 and current level 96.

Android:  code a1330207 and current level 8 but won't be there long.