Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 118402 views.
In reply toRe: msg 347
twitchn77

May-21

Well, I have gotten my new tablet, attempting to transfer my game, hopefully everything goes well, thanks, be sending out new invites, catch up to you later I hope

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-22

Looking forward to catching up to you when the transfer is completed.  Game Dot 2.

Good luck & take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

twitchn77

May-24

Wow! Can't believe it, finally said my transfer was complete, but for some reason, this person transferred my old ID to my old ID, totally the same number??? Have no clue, text him back I guess I wait another 4 days to see what happens

twitchn77

May-27

Twitchn ?? Here I have also transferred my game to a new tablet, my new ID is a1339233, please come and join me again!

twitchn77

May-27

After say like the spring event, do you sell everything or are you going to need it later?

Robert (amf368)

May-27

I never sell inventory, I may need it next year or I may gift it to a friend if they need it. I did sell of inventory to get the sell item's achievement.

misstracy22

May-28

Hi, 

You can also gift them to the consortium members. Who will gift them to those who need them. 

Take care,
Tracy monkey 

twitchn77

May-28

Thanks everyone, thought maybe I would sell some of them for the shards

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-30

Hey Bapple, for over a week now I haven't been able to gift you, your avatar won't spin, even though we've been friends a long time now. Katky, another friend does the same thing. Let me know if it my kindle messing up, or you have not been accepting gifting lately?

Riddler

PS: Stand by, later today I going to put about 7 to 9 friends up here that have been fed dogs and unresponsive for several weeks now. I have been keeping track, they have been red dots everyday and night, for sever weeks now. So if this is not a glitch, and I do not hear from them, I am going to have to dismiss them. Then I will be looking for the same amount of new friends to replace them. I'm very consistent with my gift giving, 3 times a day, keep track, so I stay fair and consistant. Thanks every one.

In reply toRe: msg 357
Riddler (Riddler01)

May-30

As a matter of fact, I'll put those names up now. Any info on them would be very helpful in deciding to delete them or not. I prefer not to, but if they are no longer playing or have changed I need to know.   Thanx again all   Riddler.

Sally Ann - 935***

Josie2 - 109***

Molly - 779***

Ging - 115***

RBsMom (TY) - 977***

Susie - 943***

Okelioana - 503***

Starling - 208***

And maybe, this is more recent,

Susanna - 125***

Thanks again, one and all!!

Riddler