Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 117012 views.
Riddler (Riddler01)

May-30

Hey Bapple, for over a week now I haven't been able to gift you, your avatar won't spin, even though we've been friends a long time now. Katky, another friend does the same thing. Let me know if it my kindle messing up, or you have not been accepting gifting lately?

Riddler

PS: Stand by, later today I going to put about 7 to 9 friends up here that have been fed dogs and unresponsive for several weeks now. I have been keeping track, they have been red dots everyday and night, for sever weeks now. So if this is not a glitch, and I do not hear from them, I am going to have to dismiss them. Then I will be looking for the same amount of new friends to replace them. I'm very consistent with my gift giving, 3 times a day, keep track, so I stay fair and consistant. Thanks every one.

In reply toRe: msg 357
Riddler (Riddler01)

May-30

As a matter of fact, I'll put those names up now. Any info on them would be very helpful in deciding to delete them or not. I prefer not to, but if they are no longer playing or have changed I need to know.   Thanx again all   Riddler.

Sally Ann - 935***

Josie2 - 109***

Molly - 779***

Ging - 115***

RBsMom (TY) - 977***

Susie - 943***

Okelioana - 503***

Starling - 208***

And maybe, this is more recent,

Susanna - 125***

Thanks again, one and all!!

Riddler

I don't know if you're aware that part of the "Code of Conduct in the forum" (see discussion in the Howling with the Hostess folder) is not to post the game id of other players without their consent.  You can post partial numbers, like the first 3 or the last 3 to help identify them.

With that said if you can't turn over a friends card then that means that at this time they don't have a wish list up.  This could mean many things, they're on a break (which many do after an event), they're catching up on their own gifting, they don't need anything right now but will gift to others, etc.

BJApple

May-30

Hi Riddler.  I have been gifting only for awhile now.  Only playing a little since the event ended.  Trying to spread gifts around...don't expect anything in return.  Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. Betty

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-30

Hi Betty,

Sending you get well soon wishes.  Please take care and stay safe. 

Dot sunglasses earth_asia

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-30

Hi Riddler,

Sent you a PM.  All the best.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Susanna502MC

May-31

FYI - Reasons people may not be gifting:

1. It is not unusual for people to take a break after an event and/or CC.

2. Some people may have health or familiy issues.

3. Some people only need friends for events to give them more event HOS to complete.

4. Real life interference.

My Susanna game is on a break. Feel free to delete.

misstracy22

May-31

Hugs sending to you Betty. Hopping you’re feeling better soon. 

Tracy monkey

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

Thanks Susanna, I will not delete you, just trying to find out info on all my red dots. And I hear ya about the breaks etc. Because had to take several, the last was because of open heart surgery where they replaced two valves, and repaired the third. I understand. BTW, I'm an ornery old cuss, even though my body is 65, I'm still about 20 metally! 30 days after my open heart surgery, I was back at work, and back on my Harley! Again, I will not delete you, and await your return, hope all is well with you, and see ya the Castle!

Riddler