Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 146355 views.
samcalgary

Sep-26

please add me to the master list  mas59 ID  a1365360  

In reply toRe: msg 420
Robert (amf368)

Sep-28

I am still waiting for my Pretty2 game to be transfered to my new device. I think I got CutiePie fixed,(I have the new CC) just had to have time to sit down and manually do things. It was get ready for winter/fix things weekend. I have Pretty2, CutiePie, and Fred on gift catchup with my wish list down. I Will put it back up Tuesday. When it comes to my game transfer I put in a ticket with BF and emailed Elephant games.

The Transfer of Pretty2 was completed Today and I will be inviting all my friends to the new id/ same game name. CutiePie is fixed for now, When my tablet updated the operating system it changed some of the settings causing the play store not to find some app updates, including MC.  New wish list going up tonight for all games.

twitchn77

Sep-28

I can't find this update, it played for a few hours today then right back to update again, should I try uninstalling and reinstalling, totally lost here

butch53

Oct-6

I started to play on my android phone after the "glitch" hit my ipad.  Yes, we are addicted to MC.  I am butch c on android, and jim j on ipad (a1364452 and i572228)

madzik1981

Oct-6

Hi,

While I'm waiting for the new update to come through on my old account lenka a1301915, I've had to create a new one and start from the beginning Lenka2 a1367450.

I will start gifting as soon as I can

Robert (amf368)

Oct-7

that is how I ended up with four active android games. Three I started, one was my mothers.

twitchn77

Oct-7

Thanks everyone, I'm 70 yrs old and sometimes this confuses me, thought I was missing something, thanks again

frenciula

Oct-7

Hello to everyone here. 

I'm a friend of most of you in the game, my id is a686155 relaxed, my game name is fra or "thank you" and my name is Francesca. 

Is so wonderfull to read about yours life smile_cat

So sorry for my english, i'm italian and i don't have practice with english in the last years. 

I read this forum and the old forum before, today i decide to write here, so happy to do it!  laughing

I have the same problem with the new update, it doesn't download. I tought it was my old phone, because it is 6 years old but reading here the real problem is the update. Have you solve the problem? Thank you, for the gifts, for play together and for an answer to my message :):):)

• Edited November 21, 2020 4:48 pm  by  frenciula
SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Hi Francesca!

I will tell you now that your English is wonderful! here is my android ID a1312493. I would love to be your friend from Ohio!

SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Hi! I just sent a friend request. been playing for years but its a new game!