Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 254286 views.
In reply toRe: msg 555
Robert (amf368)

Oct-4

To any one who was still friends on  my old Android-transferred games, A1322445-A1330104- A1123056. The tablets Finally gave up this week, and i can no longer access them, they will go red soon. A1123056 got changed to a fall event room. the other two did not. 

misstracy22

Oct-5

Hi Robert, 

Thank you for letting everyone know and sorry you lost your games. Although I really don’t know how anyone can keep up with more than one game. Thank you also for managing to change the one Event Room to the Fall Event. At least those who are your friends will be able to use that. 

hugs, Tracy 

Just checking in with my android friends Looks like I haven't had any movement for a few months with several of my friends, sooooo I maybe be deleting a few, then need some new friends to fill the gaps and keep my friends at the same number. My number is a840585 riddler01. Hi and by to all my android friends out there, and a hearty 'what up' to miss Tracy .   group hug to all!    Riddler aka Robobikerdude!

Msg 10.562 deleted
Marmot57

Oct-7

I sent her a friend request

In reply toRe: msg 563

Looking for new friends.  I play and gift most everyday.  My ID is A1004979.  Thanks.  

kthreads

Oct-14

Hi Riddler01
A lot of players can not play due to the issues with the Oct update. A lot lost their games completely, others lost all their friends, even though their friends still were showing them as being there... this meant that although you could gift them, they didn't have a friend list any longer, so could not reciprocate.

I had invited you to my game. I had you as a friend, but then not.... I'm with the consortium. I lost access to my PC games entirely with the bad update. I also had issues with all my Android games showing no friends at all.

jdmrgn a1369508 / jd2 a1398782 / janni a119967

I now have access to all my Android games (Kindle, Pixel 2X, Chromebook) at the correct levels and show all my friends. I will be gifting out everyday.  Because I with the consortium, and we're here to help players who need items to complete past events, I could use my friends not deleting me, and anyone who wants to add me, that would be wonderful.

I am not deleting any players, even if they show red for quite a time as I can't know if they are unable to open their games and am hoping that those who did lose their games and/or friends, will be back with us when Elephant Games/ Big Fish fixes the issues. I also feel that a lot of players will return when the upcoming Fall/Halloween Event begins. 

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmrgn*consort  /  jd2*consort  /  janni

Riddler (Riddler01)

Oct-15

Thanks, janni, I've had issues with my game also, and still do. I've lost people, had friends come back in, and disappear, then reappear, without doing anything. I will once again not erase anyone, and make sure at least one your ID's is in my friends screen. Thanks again!      Riddler

Mara1022

Oct-27

Hi Robert and everyone!

I just started a new game on my tablet and have sent many of you friend invites.  I hope you'll accept and add me if you'd like.  I'm Mara~tablet~ (yeah I know, very creative, lol).  Oh, those are "tildes" not hyphens.

Thanks,

Mara

Gazzy2013

Dec-4

I just got a new kindle and lost most friends, and need more .

My new number is a1418390, please feel free to add me as a friend.  My name is Gingy.

Thanks guys,

Ginger