Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 345596 views.
Woofbite

Feb-24

For some reason you don't show up on search either.

LvlSlgr

Mar-7

The Golden Keys are used in your Private Room. The following is from the MC Game Guide by AEGram.

Inside, if you click on the “off” button at the bottom, you will see “slots” that can be unlocked for various amount of Golden Keys. 

You can learn more about Trina and the Private Room here -

MC Game Guide [midnightcastle 109.36] (delphiforums.com)

Mara1022

Mar-10

Sent friend invite.  Thanks.

MaraTab

Mara1022

Mar-10

I sent a friend invite.  Thanks.

"MaraTab"

In reply toRe: msg 583
Robert (amf368)

Mar-13

To all my Friends. I have two pc games and three Android games.  Five games is to many to manage. I am dropping down One on Pc and two on Android.  I currently have three android games. I have- Fred( A1397141)-Wendy(A1348188)and Cutiepie. I am combing Fred(a1397141) and Wendy(A1348188). I have already stated  transferring inventory from Fred(A1397141) To Wendy and CutiePie.   Wendy name will be changed to Fred and the Original Fred will be a lost game. All Three games will run through the spring event. I will be taking down Fred's( A1397141) wish list tonight but will still be gifting from the game till all inventory is gone. I will still accept Spring event friends for FRED. If you are friends on Fred(A1397141) But not Wendy(A1348188) or Curiepie(A1283792) please send them a friends request, all requests accepted.

CDB (CDBD)

Mar-14

I am friends with all of your games in both android and PC. I agree with you on the having too many games to handle. Especially can be challenging during the events or castle challenges. I would like to take this opportunity to let friends of CD and CD #2 know that I will be having surgery on my neck next Monday morning. This will most likely take me out of the game for a few weeks. I won't be able to bend or turn my neck until the doctor says it's okay. Hoping that the spring event doesn't start until closer to Easter, and that I have recovered enough to enjoy playing again. 

Thanks CDB 

Izzywizzy12

Mar-19

I have lost players as well.  I play as Belle and my number is a1354653 Andi would love to hear fom you.....and any others if possible.

USNRetired94

Mar-21

I recently had to transfer my game with a new ID. Unfortunately when I transferred I lost my friends. I haven’t received acceptance from several, not sure if they’re not playing or just waiting for the spring event. I am looking for some new friends. My new number is a1426057. I play as Stophie.

Stephanie

Izzywizzy12

May-16

Hi Sophie.   I unfortunately stood on my last tablet. I have a new one and a new name Maxim  a1437872.  I have played for years but I do not know how to get my details on n official list.   I am in dire need of more friends. I will send you an invite. Thanks.

U

missihMC

Jun-11

Sent a friend request.  I gift every few days. I remember how hard it is to gather coin and inventory on those lower levels, so no need to gift back  good luck in the game.

Have fun in the castle!

- missih a1391724