Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Members list Question   Archives

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 54705 views.
Jean (nickimine)

4/23/18

?I'm here - I think?!!   I have no idea how to do this.  I didn't even know the Forums were closing down!  Anyway - Hello everyone.  My player name is Jean 

HI CHARLIE,

JUDY IS HERE, I HAVE HAD A MESSAGE FROM HER.  WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YONKS.

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/23/18

I KNOW THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU.  CAN'T FIND HER.

vEnnie57

4/23/18

This is vEnnie57 known on MC as Ven please add me to the list. Thanks!!

Azpotter

4/23/18

Hi Veebee,

you are one of my friends in mc. So happy you are here. It's so hard to send messages to our friends through the game, this forum is perfect for me to find my "friends". Welcome aboard. I don't normally post much as I am VERY shy, & generally ask stupid questions. blush. You will see that I change my photo often. Depends on what I've made in pottery or glass fusion. So "talk" soon!

In reply toRe: msg 150
Theo (TheoMC)

4/23/18

Little tip if it can help: if I am looking for someone, the best way I found to do that was hit "reply" to any message (and then cancel it when I am done) and type the first letters of the friend I am looking for in the "to" box. It works quite well most of the time! wink

Msg 107.152 deleted
Wolfheze

4/23/18

Hi,

I found my way to delphi too. 

I'm pkaying on android, and my game names are 1Wolf and 2Wolf.

I'm not much of a contributor, but I usually log in the forum at least once a week to glean tips and tricks.

Thanks for creating this place ! 

ShaSha (Myhashen)

4/23/18

Hello everyone!  My MC name is ShaSha, but this forum says that name is already taken, so I'm signed in here as Myhashen, just like I was in BF forum.  

dw1457

4/23/18

Hi everyone...and thanks for finding us a new home!!!!

I haven’t been on the forum for awhile...dw1457

I have 2 games...Dawn and Lucysmom

The format here will take some getting used to for us less computer savvy players. ??