Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 36002 views.
LadyAstra

4/19/18

All,

While AEGram was able to transfer her 5 to 10 millionaire list over, the "smaller" millionaires thread is really unwieldy, and we don't even know if all those folks are here yet or will ever be.  Therefore, it seemed smarter to start this one over from scratch.  Rather than a list, though, it might be simpler just to post when you pass each million coin plateau.  When you reach 5 million, you can be added to the big list.  Show off your coin gathering skills!

Astra

In reply toRe: msg 1
LadyAstra

4/19/18

All,

As of April 18, 2018, I have 2,278,862 coins.

Astra

SharpEye1

4/19/18

**sigh**  I had hoped to finally break the 3 mil mark during the SE but haven't played a single room since the forum announcement!  Been too busy with PM's, email, and coming here constantly! Hahaha

So, I'm currently at $2,807,346 and holding!

Ada

Terrificrn

4/20/18

Hit 6 million this am??. 

AEGram

4/20/18

You have been added to the 5 to 9 million list in the Who has 10 million in coin thread. thumbsup

mamarose1900

4/21/18

Add me to the one million list. I'm almost at 2, so I'll post again when I get there. :)

Have fun stormin' the castle! :)

3,722,089 right now, but Hansel & Gretel want 14K in new construction. And that's just the beginning!  

I had planned to get to 4 mil during the SE, but all this has really jammed up the works!

Up to 3,725,099 now. Not gonna give up on 4 mil …… not with how much the next 10 levels cost!

danijelica

4/21/18

I am hoping to get 1.5 million soon, today I have 1,496,751.

this is my first post here, so hope it works:)  

jaximoto

4/21/18

Passed the 4 million mark, thanks in part to the larger coin payout of the new SE HOS, 250 coins! Not really pushing myself to exceed this...but who knows..

jaximoto

MCDeeDee

4/22/18

I'm at 3,672,758 on DeeDee. Was hoping to hit 4 M before the event ends but don't think my arm will hold out!

DeeDee