Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 44403 views.
DD02436

1/26/19

At the end of winter event I closed out at 6,044,082

Alleycat4488

2/9/19

Hello!!  Is this for Midnight Castle?  If so, where do I find the total number of coins? Trying to learn, bear with me.

Nona (Waldmeister)

2/9/19

On the top right of your screen you see your coin total, below that your diamond total.

Some people enjoy collecting coins and post here when they have amassed a million or several. There is no achievement or anything. This is just a forum Forbes list.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Four and a half years, level 88, 63 d 21 h 42 min playing time, 2,996 quests, 36,871 HOS completed, 276/297 achievements and - at least for today - 1,001,390 coins.

I'm just going to savor this for a little while :)

~Catherine

Thanks to the SR2 HOS, I reached 6,000,121 coins as I finished the last SR HOS the 1st day of the SE. grin

AuntieRoo

4/14/19

tadaCongratulations tada

That really is a great achievement, especially with all the connection issues you continually suffer.

AEGram

4/15/19

Desertdruid (stillDruid) said:

Thanks to the SR2 HOS, I reached 6,000,121 coins as I finished the last SR HOS the 1st day of the SE. 

It's off to the Who Has 10 Million in Coin? for me........gotta change the list on post #2........Congrats, stillDruid!!!

Thank you Ros, TLB, & AEG. blush

It was only possible to get through them all on that 1st day because many, many friends still had Room 1 up, & several more had the ManCave! I haven’t come close to finishing since, now that almost everybody has Room 2 open.  

I’m in here right now (instead of frantically doing rooms) because I can’t get in at all (again). Wanted to see if it was just me or a server problem. Guess it’s just me. disappointed_relieved

AEGram

4/15/19

Sadly, I think it is just your connection.....hopefully it will get better soon.