Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 26239 views.
jessara

May-20

I've just got up past 2 million

Congratulations Oodie & Kate!!! That’s awesome progress. 

I was hoping to make 7mil in this event, but had too many “no connection” interruptions. Only made it to 6.709 mil, but that’s okay! It’s way more than I need, LOL! I take my time leveling up anyway. 

CC to KatieAn56
KatieAn56

May-21

Thank you Druid. Sorry you didn't make your 7 mil. I was trying for 2 mil but didn't make it. No problem with connection, just problem with not enough hours in the day.  That adulting is always interfering with my playing time.  You know things like sleeping, eating, etc. Haha! Thanks again.

TinyFaerie

May-30

Congratulations Everyone on hitting your millions. Isn't it a nice feeling?

Darlene2436

Jun-6

I have 7 million I never knew there was a millionaire club.  I wish I could help people out by giving the money.   I do it a lot through gifting.  I wish someone would say I need 100.000 and you could give it to them especially the new people.   I remember numerous times I wish I had more money. 

In reply toRe: msg 20
datsalotta

Jun-12

Hey all U Millionaires!! Congrats to everyone.

Apparently I was in no hurry when I reached 7 mil (now at 7.5 mil) in datsalotta's PC game. Pretty soon will be back here to report 8 mil right??

While I'm at it I'm excited to report the datsalotta's iOS game now has over 3 mil. WOOHOO for me. Doing the happy dance!!!

Fun right?

datsalotta, aka piesy & datsdat     Have a great summer.

AuntieRoo

Jun-12

bouquetCongratulations bouquet dats.clapclap

How wonderful! I’m still working my way up to 2 million coins, haven’t had a lot of time to play lately. Congratulations!

datsalotta

Jun-13

Thanks Lady Pirate and Auntie Roo. Nice to hear from you. We try so hard to make achievements so feels good to be noticed in the forum. Have a great day. Hope to see you here again announcing your Millionaire status. datsalotta

KatieAn56

Jun-13

Congrats Dats! WTG!smileythumbsupthumbsup