Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 36201 views.
KatieAn56

Sep-1

Congrats PenWeb!! Four games!!! Wow!

datsalotta

Sep-2

Hey Nel Big CONGRATULATIONS on your 2 mil after only 2 years and limited time. Doing GREAT!!!!

Also, I did not know your forum name until now, and we've been friends for probably 2 years right? Taking this opportunity to express my thanks for your generosity a Big time THANK YOU VERY MUCH You've been a wonderful MC friend in all my games.

I've been playing for 5 years this December. Back then I didn't know that MC was a new that year game. I met so many players for fun and alotta help in the original forum (which I miss a lot)

But I'm here to report:  I have reached the 8 MILLION mark on my datsalotta PC game. Who knew I'd make it that far.

Savina (Savina1)

Sep-4

Hi, 

I’m at $3,438,493, just continuing the rounds SE, HOS also the Alchemist! 

Trying to make as much coin as possible......by the sounds of it what Druid is saying? We are going to need it  speak_no_evil

Savina

I have been playing since Jan 2014 and tend to keep around 1.5 million coins on my games.  I don't have the time I used to have to play the game and I miss the challenge of getting enough coins to level up,   For me, the only advantage of having millions of coin is to be able to buy crafted items to gift my friends.  However, these days, most of my friends are in the same position as I am.  Maybe one of the reasons I don't play very much these days is that, for me, the challenge is no longer there.   I miss the challenge.