Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 43593 views.
KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Debbie...I could not have done it without you as my mentor and all my fabulous friends' help!! I was totally lost (as you know) before I found this forum.  The people on here are all so helpful and they all will answer any question asked.  heart_eyes

Hugs-heart Kate

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

Oct-29

Wow! You people are good! I am at 2 million and thought I was great lol

KatieAn56

Oct-29

Bluemoon, 2 million is great!! Congrats on reaching 2 million. 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-29

2 million is a lot! You should be proud of that!

AEGram

Oct-29

Indeed....if you're still leveling up in the game and you have 2 million in coin, you have become an extraordinary player.

I was coin poor until I reached the first place in the game where I had to wait for an update. I continued to play my rounds while waiting and I was amazed at how fast the coins built up when there were no characters asking you to craft items or new areas, new HOSs, and new ZZs to open constantly. 

Thanks everyone!

I owe my ”wealth” to the wisdom shared in this (& the old BG forum) about not being in a hurry to finish.  

For the past 2 years, I have deliberately dragged my feet through the levels, made sure every time I had to spend 10K coins to open something, I earned it 1st, & did my best with the bonanza provided by the Special Event HOS. I’m still on level 78 after 4 1/2 years. 

Patience & persistence will always be the winning factor here.  

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

Oct-29

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-30

Things have been soooo crazy that I overlooked your wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations! You’ve been so focused and I’m so happy for for you!

In reply toRe: msg 227
Myelle01

Nov-1

Congrats to you all!

Now for me, I crossed the 2 million mark on my PC and IOS games tonight.