Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 71420 views.
Honeyphan

May-14

Congrats everyone! :) One day I hope to have many millions (muahahaha ;-)) ...but, I can say that I am now a millionaire, with approx. 2, 500,000 - I think that will be enough to get me through 'til the next event (at level 30). :) And I can now buy that old-fashioned Christmas tree I want and some other furniture that calls for coins, not shards. Very nice.

Thank you to all of my friends who helped me get there by giving me access to your event rooms! Big hugs to all of you!

purple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheartpurple_heartheart

jack7242

May-18

Just passed 8 million, but judging by some players I am a pauper! Congrats to all the multi millionaires out there, stay well and keep on playing!

Sheila-the-Scot

misstracy22

May-19

Wow, 

Well done you. It’s hard work collecting so much. The PR’s in the events help. As in RL I’m just strolling along. Enjoying the castle. 

Take care, 

Tracy turtle - consortium 

KatieAn56

May-25

Congratulations!!

KatieAn56

May-25

No, you are not a pauper! Congrats!! 

jack7242

May-26

Thank you.  I just feel poor compared to some of the whiz kids who have waaaaaayyyymore than me. I suppose I could sell inventory, but I am a hoarder! I like to survey my many riches. Ah if only some of it was real!!

Robert (amf368)

May-26

Do not feel poor, I have six games and none of them have made it to a million yet. The closet is 800,000

In reply toRe: msg 340
akge

Jun-22

I finally made 5 million in coins! Now I just hope I can keep most of it when the next update comes. Please stay safe.

Kae