Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 75869 views.
osafranny

5/15/18

Hi chilpep ,i am on PC. happy to be here.

chilpep

5/15/18

Fantastic!  Thanks for the info and welcome again

datsalotta

5/28/18

*piesy is over 2 million

datsalotta on PC is over 6 million

datsalotta on iOS will be back another day to announce the first million

And yes the old forum thread named 'how many millionaires' was started by miner.....Is miner at Delphi? I'm not sure but I think that thread had over 40 pages, just a bit unwieldy.

Have fun everyone.

AEGram

5/29/18

datsalotta said:

Is miner at Delphi?

Miner is currently taking a break (return time unknown)......it is also unknown if she will join us at Delphi, or when (if she does choose to come)

datsalotta

6/4/18

Thanks AEGram.....just a thought that if miner does join Delphi we should let her know about "Calling All Millionaires!"

frankie563

6/6/18

still working on my first million, how about sharing some strategies with us?

frankie563

6/6/18

congratulations osafranny on your first million...working toward my first million, care to share some strategies?

frankie563

6/6/18

waiting for next update also Katijay...how did you reach 3 million?

AEGram

6/6/18

frankie563 said:

how about sharing some strategies with us

If you are well down in the game (around Level 30 to 40ish) ..... then you would want to play, play, play the HOSs at every opportunity you have.....periodically set aside the character quests and you will be surprised at how fast the coins will accumulate. Do not rely heavily on puzzles, amulets, and pet chests to advance you in the game ..... if you get coins from pet chests and puzzles, you will still be missing the stamps (much needed for crafting) and the pet food to feed them to get the chests with the items.....best to visit the HOSs and get all the other items you will need.

When the special events come around ..... set aside the character quests entirely for the duration of the event....if Winter and Spring, visit as many of the 3 HOSs that yield 250 coins upon completion as you possibly can.....you will get 5x the amount of coins with each visit AND still be getting your stamps, airship items and pet food....Plus, if you come out periodically and do a few "morphing collections" you will gather a goodly amount of diamonds.

When you do finally reach max level.....the only thing left will be the achievements and doing endless rounds .....those rounds will give you a smattering of inventory, but also provide the coins, stamps, pet food and airship items to continue in the game when the next update is released. 

When there are no more characters asking for you to craft new items and open new areas, you will be absolutely amazed to see how fast the coins accumulate.

osafranny

6/9/18

thanks Frankie. mainly i try to play the hidden object scenes regularly. When i do not have time to do them all i try to do all the castle ones. I do the special évent scenes very regularly cause they pay more than the normal ones. Also i try not to miss out on morphing objects.