Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 80827 views.
Aynasha

6/11/18

Bemused12 said:

I have passed the M6 coins.  It has taken a lot of HOs.  Will celebrate when I can get the silver chests for the CC.

Congrats!  AEGram should be back after the 17th to update the 5-9 M list here.

CC to AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 63
attie1234

7/22/18

Woo hoo, I just reached 2,001,197. I am a long way from 5 million but I am just so happy to have finally reached 2 million.  grin  

In reply toRe: msg 64
mmpendo

7/22/18

I congratulate you all for your millions, I can only image how much hard work that was.

Currently I have 976 coin (lowly Level 25, but only been playing 3 months). Now I need 10,000 to open an HOS.

I know slow and steady, bit by bit etc.

But you know it's not really about the millions, it's about the friends you made along the way.

My best advice is to forget about leveling up & concentrate on building your coin.  976 coins is NOTHING!  

If you need 10,000 to move ahead, earn 20,000 1st. Seriously. Yes, it will slow you down. That's not a bad thing!!!! It's actually very constructive.  Do the rounds.  You'll be building up your airship, stamp, food, & hopefully, HOS, inventory while you earn the coin, & trust me - you will need every bit of it later!!!

Nona (Waldmeister)

7/22/18

But rounds are soo booooring.

I only do them when I'm stuck and even then I tend to skip a third of scenes - those I don't fancy. My plan is to go on a great binge when the event rooms eventually open again - make at least half a million in coins. Until then it's hand to mouth. Probably not sensible but more fun.

AEGram

7/22/18

Nona (Waldmeister) said:

But rounds are soo booooring.

Then, there is no need for you to hurry through the levels.....because once you get to the current content end, "rounds" are all you have (there will be no more character quests until the next update)

jessara

7/23/18

You can always do DQs instead, they do help to build up coins.

Nona (Waldmeister)

7/23/18

Thank you, I'm doing that already. Have around 40 of each so far. I just wish that Trina were asking for shards so I could combine the DQs with that - but no, nothing but shards...

jessara

7/24/18

Have you tried the puzzles? You can play for the components of a profitable crafted item, craft it and sell it.

I'm just under four thousand short of my first million right now.

Nona (Waldmeister)

7/24/18

Thank you. Yes I have been crafting for profit and while I am low on coins there is enough to make ends meet. It is mainly the plain stamps that slow down my progress. Another 100+ level right now. So no shortcuts here - that level forces me to do at least one full round a day.