Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 202824 views.
KatieAn56

Dec-14

Hi tulipdoc...sent you an invite...my player name is Kate....I gift in order of received....hope to see ya in the castle!!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Dec-14

Hey LANA6! I’ve had a few of my friends go red so I’m looking for new event friends. If you need more friends, please accept!

Msg 11.1019 deleted
KeepSeeker

Dec-16

I will send you an invite, too.

KeepSeeker

KristaLynnB

Dec-17

Hi arWREN,

I'm trying to add friends as well.  I had my game move from an old device and lost all of my friends (except "Just John").  My friend code is i2763931.  I'm not sure how to add friends.  Could anyone here give me some advice.  When I started playing (many moons ago) I just had friend requests just show up in my Social room, but that hasn't happened on my new device.  I'm a bit new to message boards (understatement).

CindyK65

Dec-17

I will send invites to my WitchyWoman and CindyK games. I return gifts as received, but am very far behind because of collecting eggs for the Consortium.  CindyK

CindyK65

Dec-17

Hi, KristyLynnB!  I will send invites to my WitchyWoman and CindyK games. I return gifts as received, but am very far behind because of collecting eggs for the Consortium.  CindyK

KatieAn56

Dec-17

Hi KristaLynn, sent you an invite...my player name is Kate.  I gift as received, in the WE I am collecting eggs for the Consortium so I, too like CindyK65 am behind returning gifts.  Welcome to the castle.

To add friends on IOS, go to your Social Room and click the Add a friend (big plus round button.) You will need their ID # and sometimes you can pull their game up by their name.  Posting here, you will get invites from other players.  If you read this thread, there should be some ids posted here. Hope this helps.  Please ask any questions you have, someone on here will be able to help.

Enjoy the WE....hope to see ya in the castle!

Kate

• Edited December 17, 2019 12:29 pm  by  KatieAn56
KeepSeeker

Dec-17

Hi Grandma6

Thanks for being such a good friend in the castle.

Merry Christmas!

KeepSeeker

Grandmasix

Dec-17

Thank you Keep Seeker, that’s very kind.  Please let me know if there’s anything I could help you with.  You’re a great friend too.  Hopefully you’ll keep me on after the event!